The LAMEST jokes you can think of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
><

Thats not how it works, why do I have to explain this more than once? Its not a case of when it NEARS 1000, it when it PASSES 1000. And ONLY then.

It was locked a few minutes ago. Weird.

But stop jumping the gun on starting new threads. Last time you started the question thread two posts early (not to mention you got the name wrong). The rule is typically that once the thread gets locked, the last person who posted opens up the new thread.

It was locked a few minutes ago. Weird.

But stop jumping the gun on starting new threads. Last time you started the question thread two posts early (not to mention you got the name wrong). The rule is typically that once the thread gets locked, the last person who posted opens up the new thread.

*sigh* can we just move on to the new thread?

Q:why was the bard missing at the renaissance fair
A:He died of the black death

A priest and a rabbi go to the circus and the rabbi asks the priest to hold on to his nuts!

I have two short jokes and a long joke to tell.

Spoiler :
joke joke joooooooooooooooooooke

haha z4ck :D I liked it.

So many of you are going to get infracted btw..
Moderator Action: do not post comments about other's infractions.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

#edit ~ I got the 1000th post. By general rules I would start the thread.. shame someone mucked it up and already has :rolleyes: Moderator Action: no such rule about starting athe new thread; perhaps a custom among SOME POSTERS, but not that I am aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom