The League of Destiny

Swissempire

Poet Jester
You have never been to this thread, in fact it doen't exist. The League of Destiny is most definitly NOT an Anonymous secret organization working for the good of the nation. If it did exist it would NOT work secretly to insure our nation's destiny to be the most amazing nation to ever grace this planet/map. So please DO NOT join by PMing me. DO NOT work towards our destiny, and DO NOT mail me your civ 4 disc.(That last one was really something that you shouldn't do, not something you should do but i was making other people think you shouldn't even though you should, like the rest of this post, or is it?????) Now go before i don't :nuke: you

Secrect Organizations are so cool

I know NO secret organization at all! Not even ONE! No, seriously, what are you talking about... :hmm:

I was just implieing that if there WERE a cool secrect organization bent on World Domination and I could join it by PMing a Switzerland based Screen name incorpating what an emporer rules, i would in a heart beat!

Whoah... Deep... :eek:

Moderator Action:
@swissempire:

1.) Your sig is too long - please shorten it to a max of 5 lines of text.
2.) If your thread is dying, then either contribute something substantial - do not bump it and add nothing substantial - and unless it gets some decent content really quickly, I'll close it.

Top Bottom