The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard the first syllable pronounced like buck, only like the surname of the composer Johnn Sebastian Bach.

This. "Bach" + "man".

If they pronounce it as "buck" then it's probably a regional pronunciation.
I'd wonder if they'd pronounce the composer as "Jon Suh-bat-ya'n Buck". :lol:

That wood colour is called blonde? I always referred to it as light brown.

That works too, I just spent three years appeasing pedantic architecture tutors. :lol:

Is there a specific name or genre (e.g. Nightcore) for music with this type of voice effect?

<snip>

If no google-able name comes to mind, have you heard anything similar and could you point me towards it?

Is there a specific name or genre (e.g. Nightcore) for music with this type of voice effect?

<snip>

If no google-able name comes to mind, have you heard anything similar and could you point me towards it?

Probably best to provide a link non-dropbox members can access.

No he is 999

AL_DA_GREAT was the 999th poster, next thread is his.

<snip>

Moderator Action: Please do not attempt to share files that you presumably don't hold the copyright to.

Do Americans seriously pronounce bachman as backman?
No. Why is that coming up recently? We pronounce it, as someone else posted in another thread, like the last name of the composer Johann Sebastian Bach, with man added to the end. Emphasis on the Bach part. Just like Bachman Turner Overdrive is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom