The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem we're running into is that these terms describe a theological rather than religious position, and in in that sense a person who believes in but does not worship a god or gods is simply a theist (of whatever variety).

Intentional grounding in the Superbowl ? The consensus at my place is that this was a penalty for throwing a pass that was never designed to hit a receiver , just avoid getting sacked . Is this correct ?
Yeah, that's what the penalty was for. Now I myself think it was just a badly overthrown ball due to pressure, but..... Meh.

I have started weighing myself every morning at work ( I work in a hospital and I have access to a very good scale). I eat the same breakfast everyday and I am naked when I weigh myself. Still my weight can vary nearly 3 kg from day to day. How can this be?

Water?

well i read a lot of weight is water weight?

I plan to go to see The Phantom Menace on Saturday with some friends. Some of us want to dress up. I have myself a toy lightsaber, but no robes. Is there a quick and cheap way that I could make me some Jedi robes?

I plan to go to see The Phantom Menace on Saturday with some friends. Some of us want to dress up. I have myself a toy lightsaber, but no robes. Is there a quick and cheap way that I could make me some Jedi robes?

Cutting some holes in a soft blanket and stitching some pieces together might work for you.

I have started weighing myself every morning at work ( I work in a hospital and I have access to a very good scale). I eat the same breakfast everyday and I am naked when I weigh myself. Still my weight can vary nearly 3 kg from day to day. How can this be?

Don't be naked at the hospital! The inmates are the naked ones. If you want to keep your job, wear your scrubs!

Break out the sewing machine and start hunting on the internet for patterns.
Or better yet, watch a good Star Wars movie.;)

Completing a circuit is considered building and therefore it is not permissable to operate an elevator on the Sabbath. That said it is easily argued that the use of a sabbath elevator is also prohibited as exploiting technology to avoid the rules.

Completing a circuit is considered building and therefore it is not permissable to operate an elevator on the Sabbath. That said it is easily argued that the use of a sabbath elevator is also prohibited as exploiting technology to avoid the rules.

that is a silly rule :crazyeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom