• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Mongol Hordes

Mosher

Mushroom dad
Hey y'all! So, this is actually a forum game (no, I won't be playing! :p). You are the Mongols on a Standard-sized Pangaea. You start with iron, horses, and copper in your capital; two corn (in your second ring), clams (with a work boat) and some sugar. Every non-resource tile in your BFC is a hill, and Karakorum is on a plains hill. You start off with a warrior and worker (this is to help people who don't play Monarch normally, which is the difficulty setting. If you are like Dhoom or someone who wants a challenge, feel free to delete those two units).

YOU ARE VERY CROWDED! VERY close to your starts is Pacal, Gandhi, and Montezuma. You'll have to conquer at least one of them initially to expand properly.

And now... your win date is AT LEAST 1800 AD. You MUST win by Conquest or Domination; they are the only two enabled.

Now, go forth and play! :D Post a screenshot of your victory/defeat once you have completed.

Attachments

• Mongol Horde.CivBeyondSwordSave
    29.3 KB · Views: 43
Signing up.

Signing up. Can't play right now, as the Rugby World Cup starts in half-an-hour and I don't want to miss the opening ceremony, but I should be able to play tomorrow, or the next day :D

Win by 1800 ad? Give us a chance! (I guess this is me signing up)

Mosher, it is a great accomplishment for you New Englander! The awesomeness of the South has finally converted you!

I am putting my name down, but whether or not I actually PLAY it is a much different story.

I was making fun of the South, not joining them. :mischief:

right, lets give it a try...

My Impressions
Spoiler :
Montezuma is such an idiot :lol:. He declared war on me without even making a SoD. Which means free land for me :p

Ghandi had to be sealed of...fast. Luckely, he only managed 4 cities before I locked him off

And Pacal is already friendly with me :D

Nice. Now you just need to conquer the rest of them! :p

My impressions:

Spoiler :
Gandhi is dead, Paca is dead and Monty is about to die

This sounds LOTS easier than the warmongerers game ;)
I'll try this, although I don't have a lot of time atm.

I didn't reach the goal you set but I had a lot of fun destroying every city that I encountered :p

Spoiler result :

Took three cities (capitals of India, Maya and Aztec) the rest I destroyed... I vassalized Lizzy in 1770 so I could raze some cities of Hammi

I didn't reach the goal you set but I had a lot of fun destroying every city that I encountered :p

Spoiler result :

Took three cities (capitals of India, Maya and Aztec) the rest I destroyed... I vassalized Lizzy in 1770 so I could raze some cities of Hammi
Spoiler :
Wow, that's a really powerful Hammy. Did you attack Izzy or did he? Currently in my game, Izzy formed a neat wall across the continent. She's pleased with me, so she will form a nice diversion while I make my stack. It seems like once Izzy died in your game, the floodgates opened :p

Hammy and Darius are also really pissed at me, Pacal, and Izzy because they founded their own religion. It turned into a "West Vs. East" game :p

Spoiler :
Izzy DOW'ed on me... but I was just about to DOW on her.. I think her DOW was triggered by me cancelling OB since she was souting my lands and I didn't want that..
Yeas as soon as I destroyed Madrid Hammy started noticing the open lands and started settling.. he didn't do one bit of destroying Izzy :p

This is a GREAT map.

Spoiler :
I warrior-rushed Gandhi, sent the left-over warriors to Montezuma to choke him, axe rushed Pacal, and took two cities of Izzy.

Top Bottom