The Non-Muslim Terrorists Are Going To Get You If You Don't Watch Out!

Oh right wait, in the Koran it teaches - Kill all non believers, kill all apostates, so kill your children if they leave Islam.

Who would have thought that a handful of Muslim extremists and Islamophobic Westerners like Pam Geller would be the only people who properly understood Islam, instead of the overwhelming majority of Muslims who are frequently far more peaceful than Christians typically are?

How to combat anti-Semitism and Islamophobia?

The deadly attacks in Paris and Copenhagen have served as a wake-up call to European policy makers of the escalating reality of anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and racism in Europe.

The fertility of European soil to extremist ideas, policies and practices - either from the far-right or from those propagating violence in the name of Islam - must be addressed.

Our political leaders are finally starting to move beyond symbolic declarations. They want to know what strategies can work in combatting the vicious cycle of hatred and human rights violations.

This is precisely what a hearing in the European Parliament taking place today (29 June) is aiming to do by discussing anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and hate speech in Europe. While it is ambitious to address these three very specific topics in one hearing, we hope this will provide impetus for MEPs to take one more step in the direction of effective action.

Unfortunately, however, it is drawing sharp criticism from some groups. There is criticism that the scope and diversity of issues, of victims and of voices are too many to be represented in short panel discussions.

The challenges we face are huge: anti-Semitism and Islamophobia are affecting the quality of daily life of Jews and Muslims, albeit in different ways and from different perspectives. They should be addressed with the same political will through effective and meaningful responses addressing the common and the distinct factors.

The enemies in this situation are those who spread hate and commit violence, not fellow civil society organisations such as ours who work towards the same goal of equality and safety for all in Europe. The enemies are not the European Institutions and agencies which are supporting calls to get closer to this goal.

Brave individuals

Demonisation of adherents of a religion or a people easily leads to delegitimisation of those who open bridges across communities. This type of reaction is at best unconstructive and at worst risks fuelling tensions between these communities as well as the racism they encounter.

It is not possible to really combat prejudice within our communities without the work and courage of brave individuals who risk their personal safety for the cause of equality. There are too many examples of Muslim and Jewish interfaith leaders who are marginalised because they are too soft, but their message is vital to building vital bridges between communities and creating trust.

Europe needs more non-Muslims to stand up against Islamophobia, challenge the hate crime and economic and social discrimination that Muslims face, and create the conditions for inclusive participation of Muslims as equal citizens in European democracies.

Europe needs more non-Jews to stand up against anti-Semitism, reduce bullying in schools and eliminate violent attacks on the street and at community centres, and appreciate the Jewish contribution to the fabric of European culture.

Monday's hearing in the European Parliament and the upcoming European Commission Annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights that will also focus on anti-Semitism and islamophobia are both opportunities to welcome non-Jews and non-Muslims into a partnership against hatred.

It is time to question ourselves honestly and recognise that the status quo of isolated efforts has not been working. It is time for us to come together as communities, as Europeans. Taking care of each other is taking care of the future of our societies.

But that is actually true. There was a segment on TV once with Richard Dawkins who was asking Muslims in the crowd 'What is the penalty for Apostasy in Islam'. Most of them flat out refused to answer so he kept asking the same question over and over again until one finally answered 'The penalty for aposto-apos-apostofy in Islam is death', which merely got a 'Thank you' from Dawkins.

When you ask moderate peaceful Muslims for these facts they will flat out refuse to tell them, deny them, or just act dumb like they don't know them.

But that is actually true. There was a segment on TV once with Richard Dawkins who was asking Muslims in the crowd 'What is the penalty for Apostasy in Islam'. Most of them flat out refused to answer so he kept asking the same question over and over again until one finally answered 'The penalty for aposto-apos-apostofy in Islam is death', which merely got a 'Thank you' from Dawkins.

When you ask moderate peaceful Muslims for these facts they will flat out refuse to tell them, deny them, or just act dumb like they don't know them.

Given how long it took them to say it, I would interprate that as them being uncomfortable with the idea of murdering apostates. A bit like if someone asked a christian congregation "What is the penalty for disrespecting your parents?".

One of the biggest anti muslim movements in the UK is actually The council of Ex-Muslims. Apostasy is one of their biggest fears and the talk woman from them has featured alongside Dawkins a lot.

They have also helped prevent some executions of apostates in Iran by raising public awareness and support and they continue to do so today.

But ofc this isn't much of a problem in the west, but it happens prominently in shariah countries.

Given how long it took them to say it, I would interprate that as them being uncomfortable with the idea of murdering apostates. A bit like if someone asked a christian congregation "What is the penalty for disrespecting your parents?".

Its not that they're uncomfortable with it, its that they don't want people to find out.

Like - 'When people are thinking of converting to Islam, tell them all the nice things about it. Then once they convert, tell them that now if they leave, we will kill you! Ahahahahaha' ...

'This was a nice trick that a Muslim brother played on a Jew'.

With huge smiles and happiness throughout the speech, awwwww.

But ofc this isn't much of a problem in the west, but it happens prominently in shariah countries.

It is. European governments have very little influence over Muslim families, although honour killing in North African countries is probably a Roman influence that did not subside with the entry of Islam.

Or for committing blasphemy.

Why it is so difficult for so many to understand that nobody follows much of what is found in ancient religious scriptures anymore in all 3 Abrahamic faiths? That Christians and Jews also no longer stone people anymore except in a few isolated cases by similarly fanatical individuals?

“Immodestly” Dressed Woman Stoned In Beit Shemesh

A woman allegedly deemed by haredim to be immodestly dressed was attacked by haredim in Beit Shemesh today. They hurled stones at her car, shattering one of its windows, Ynet reports.

The woman was reportedly unharmed in the attack and police have reportedly launched an investigation.

Predictably for police in Beit Shemesh, no suspects have been identified.

Police there largely ignored months of spitting and screaming attacks against little pre-teen Orthodox girls last year by grown haredi men who harassed them for dressing “immodestly.” The haredi men spit on them, chased then down the street screaming “whore” and “shiksa,” and massed in front of their school on a daily basis.

There was also at least one stoning attack by haredim against a small Orthodox boy carried out during that time.

Police suggested parents guard their children and claimed the attacks on the little girls really was not a police issue. The city's haredi mayor urged the Orthodox school to relocate away from the edge of a haredi neighborhood. Otherwise, he claimed, the little Orthodox children would continue to be in danger, and there was nothing the mayor could do, he claimed, to protect them.

The Orthodox parents refused to give in to haredi violence, which continued unabated until the terror of one of those little Orthodox girls, who shook and cried whenever she got near her school, was broadcast on an Israeli TV news magazine. Her fear – and police inaction and Beit Shemesh's political corruption – became the country's cause celebre, and a massive grassroots protest against haredi violence drew thousands of Israelis from across the country to Beit Shemesh.

It was only then that that Beit Shemesh police made a significant attempt to protect children from the haredim.

Even so, one of the haredi men allegedly responsible for the attacks on the children told an Israeli TV news reporter on camera that there was nothing wrong with harassing and attacking the little girls and women. He and his friends were just standing up for the Torah, the man claimed.

Six months ago, not long after that interview, a woman working for Israel’s national lottery was attacked by a stone throwing mob of haredim upset that she was wearing pants and other “immodest” clothing.

It is. European governments have very little influence over Muslim families, although honour killing in North African countries is probably a Roman influence that did not subside with the entry of Islam.

Well in the west, at the worst Muslim families would disown their children if they left Islam, bur honor killings are rare, though some do happen.

I do have to say I like those Haredi men's outfits though. Such stylish.

When my mom came to visit me while I was living in Manhattan she walked by 47th Street, the diamond district.

She said "I had no idea there were so many Amish who lived here".

Its the larger haredi top hats that I liked. But I'm sure those clothes cost too much for me.

Oh right wait, in the Koran it teaches - Kill all non believers, kill all apostates, so kill your children if they leave Islam.

The Bible teaches that too.

Tim McVeigh's feelings about how the Branch Davidians were treated was the reason why he committed this heinous act. Of course it had to be mentioned.

It is no secret that abortion clinic bombings are conducted by Christian extremists. But that fact is hardly ever actually mentioned in the media.

I'm not talking about McVeigh's motivation, just the fact the media exposed his relationship with right wing Christians in Elohim City Okla... And yes, abortion clinic bombers being Christian is not a secret because the media lets us know. I cant believe you're arguing the media hides the Christian identities of killers.

I have yet to see anybody claim even one abortion clinic bombing, or even the murder of an abortionist, was an act of terrorism. Have you?

Yes, of course... I've seen many reports in the media about how abortion providers are subject to a campaign of terror from Christian activists.

Even the Charleston shooter's religious affiliations, if any, have not been stated.

His motivation was racial

The Bible teaches that too.

Considering the option is that people joining paganism, where they sacrifice children, the penalty for murder in the Bible is death. The bible is being consistent in it's treatment of those who violate human life.

Considering the option is that people joining paganism, where they sacrifice children, the penalty for murder in the Bible is death. The bible is being consistent in it's treatment of those who violate human life.

God killed a lot of children and commanded His chosen people to do so too.

I'm not talking about McVeigh's motivation, just the fact the media exposed his relationship with right wing Christians in Elohim City Okla...
That Tim McVeigh is supposedly not Christian is mentioned all the time by Christians trying to distance themselves from that act of terrorism. It is still not identified as being an act of Christian terrorism, and it likely never will be.

I cant believe you're arguing the media hides the Christian identities of killers.
Because they obviously do?

Again, what religious affiliation does the Charleston shooter have? How about the Aurora movie theater killer?

Muslims killers are identified 100% of the time in the media after endless speculation in the media regarding whether any act is terrorism. Why aren't the religious beliefs of all killers made public?

Yes, of course... I've seen many reports in the media about how abortion providers are subject to a campaign of terror from Christian activists.
The media using the word "terror" to describe a bombing on rare occasion is not the same as the government claiming it was an act of terrorism, as they continue to refuse to do with the Charleston shooter.

Find a single abortion clinic bombing that was ruled to be an act of terrorism. Even the murder of that abortion doctor in a church wasn't ruled to be one.

His motivation was racial
So what? Is he a Christian, an atheist, or what? Don't you think we are entitled to know?

If the media hides the identities of Christians why'd they link McVeigh to Elohim City? What about Rudolph and Roeder? They were all identified as Christians. I dont know the religious views of the shooters in Charleston or Colorado, the latter looked like he needed meds and the former is a racist. If you dont know then why are you citing them as proof?

The media using the word "terror" to describe a bombing on rare occasion is not the same as the government claiming it was a terrorist act, as they refuse to do with the Charleston shooter.

Find a single abortion clinic bombing that was ruled to be an act of terrorism.

The media is not the government, you're trying to change the subject... And it is not rare to hear the media report on domestic terrorism from the Christian right.

If the media hides the identities of Christians why'd they link McVeigh to Elohim City? What about Rudolph and Roeder? They were all identified as Christians. I dont know the religious views of the shooters in Charleston or Colorado, the latter looked like he needed meds and the former is a racist.
You seem to act as though the media is one person instead of millions of people. Only a few isolated people in the media even mentioned MvVeigh's apparent direct association with a fringe religious group. And, again, the Oklahoma City bombing will likely never be called an act of Christian terrorism, even though it apparently was. Check for yourself. Furthermore, there are no abortion clinic bombings or murder of abortion clinic doctors mentioned in the article.

There isn't even a mention of the word "Christian" in the extensive Wiki article about the incident which contains 256 citations.

Motivation

The chief conspirators, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, met in 1988 at Fort Benning during basic training for the U.S. Army.[17] Michael Fortier, McVeigh's accomplice, was his Army roommate.[18] The three shared interests in survivalism.[19][20] They expressed anger at the federal government's handling of the 1992 Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) standoff with Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge as well as the Waco siege—a 1993 51-day standoff between the FBI and Branch Davidian members which began with a botched ATF attempt to execute a search warrant leading to a fire fight (it is unknown whether ATF agents or Branch Davidians fired the first shot) and ended with the burning and shooting deaths of David Koresh and 75 others.[21] In March 1993, McVeigh visited the Waco site during the standoff, and then again after its conclusion.[22] McVeigh later decided to bomb a federal building as a response to the raids.[12][23][24][25]

There is no mention whatsoever of Christianity in what may very well be the biggest Christian terrorism act in the history of the country by far, other than two "survivalists" decided that the Branch Davidian incident was a case of government overreach just like Ruby Ridge.

In McVeigh's extensive Wiki article, he claimed to be an agnostic who thinks science is his "religion", even though he admitted to believing God with "core beliefs" earlier and took a Catholic sacrament at his execution.

Religious beliefs

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[91] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[92] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[93] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[91] In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[94][95] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[96] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[97][98][99][100][101]

And it's not so much that the media are "hiding" this information in the vast majority of cases as it is that they never ask that question of authorities, or even bother to investigate what their religious beliefs are except in rare cases where it is fairly clearly there is likely religious motivation behind it. And the reason seems pretty clear. They don't want to offend Christians who are their predominate customers, while they don't seem to mind at all offending Muslims who make up a tiny fraction of the population.

A few isolated cases where the religious beliefs of Christians were actually made public doesn't prove anything. I have cited two examples of where we apparently have no idea what the religious beliefs of two mass murderers are. They might very well be agnostics or atheists. But we won't ever know. There are literally hundreds of cases of mass murderers where that information is simply not publicly there, contrary to Muslim mass murderers where they are all identified as being Muslim to stoke the fear mills.

If you dont know then why are you citing them as proof?

Tthis apparent complete lack of public knowledge about their religious views means I have no "proof"? :lol:

The media is not the government, you're trying to change the subject... And it is not rare to hear the media report on domestic terrorism from the Christian right.
What?

The media has no say whatsoever in regard to whether a particular incident is terrorism or not. That is solely a matter of the government to officially determine. All the media can do is speculate whether it is or not (or decide to ignore the possibility altogether as they apparently do with abortion clinic bombings and even murders), and report what the government authorities say regarding the issue.

Again, provide a single example of where any abortion clinic bombing was ruled to be an act of terrorism (or even speculated in the media for that matter). Abortion clinic bombings aren't even officially designated to be hate crimes even though they are clearly both.

Top Bottom