The official NBA Thread

This is the only sports forum with less then 5 pages:(

You're forgeting the College Basketball Thread. It only has 4.

Still it has way more posts then this thread i guess not many people like basketball

Actually Rugby thread and How do we improve MLS? thread have less than 3 5 pages.

Did anyone else see the san-antonio milwualkee game that was awseome
(it finished a couple of hours ago)

No I didn't see it. I watched the Portland-Toronto game, where Portland blew out the Raptors until the 4th, and we finally took the lead with under a minute left, and still lost the game :mad:

Being a Raptors fan is frustrating!

ME Houston Fan Being on a 7 seven loss streak sucks
i also like Dallas Pheonix and Boston

jonatas said:
Being a Raptors fan is frustrating!

Cotton_Eyed_Joe said:
ME Houston Fan Being on a 7 seven loss streak sucks

I think being a Knicks fan is the most frustrating! We lost 6 straight (so far), and have the 3rd worst record, with only 13 wins. This may seem like a good draft pick in the next draft, but we gave up our first round pick to get Curry! We pay incredible salaries to unproductive players like Jerome James and Quentin Richardson. On top of that, our general manager Isiah Thomas is being sued for sexual harrassment. It will take a few years to get out of this mess. Talk about frustrating!

On another note, Artest gets traded for Peja, and Sczcerbiak gets traded for Ricky Davis in a 7 man deal involving the Celtics and the Timberwolves.

Kings get saddled with Artest now? Suckkaaaaahs....:lol:

Another great game from the Pistons last night...36-5 and playing Kobe's Lakers on Sunday :)

yeah, its got to be rough for the knicks. You guys are in salary cap hell for another 3 years i figure. Thomas has screwed you.

Finally, it aint bad to root for the Cavs. too bad detroit is ahead of us in the division, so the best seed we can get is the 4th...

Alright, finally an NBA thread.

Go Celtics!

The Kings knew that Stojakovic was not going to be able to carry a team to anything more than the lottery draft. Atleast Artest has that potential to be a superstar player...and *le gasp* he actually plays defense!

I say it was worth a shot.

Oh, and my guarantee of the year is: I PROMISE you, MEMPHIS WILL WIN A PLAYOFF GAME THIS YEAR!!!

No really...they will. San Antonio is still going to kill them in any round though :p

Our star sophomore PF Al Jefferson did something to his ankle last night, and I cannot find an estimate on how long he will be out. Does anyone know? I'm on edge wanting to know. I say the Celtics should just start losing and hope for a #1 pick.

MattBrown said:
i dont think they'd need to...this ought to be a pretty deep draft

I doubt that since this will be the first draft in a while with no high school kids. In fact, I think it'll likely end up as one of the weakest drafts ever.

Godwynn said:
Our star sophomore PF Al Jefferson did something to his ankle last night, and I cannot find an estimate on how long he will be out. Does anyone know? I'm on edge wanting to know. I say the Celtics should just start losing and hope for a #1 pick.

I saw Jefferson got injured. I haven't heard about the length of time. The biggest concern isn't Jefferson's injury, but the fact that you have a dumb coach (Doc Rivers), who refused to develop him all season, till finally Ainge moved Blount in an attempt to get Jefferson more playing time. That said, the Celtics are awful this year. In fact, you guys got worse by trading Davis for Szcerbiak.

I'm a Raptors fan, so you can say I'm biased, but I think we have a better team than you, and by the end of the season we will be ahead of you in the standings. the truth hurts, don't it? :p

RedFusion said:
In fact, I think it'll likely end up as one of the weakest drafts ever.

IMO, that's what I understand too. The Oden guy was supposed to be the second coming of Duncan, but now he can't be drafted. This is supposed to be a weak draft.

Godwynn said:
I cannot find an estimate on how long he will be out. Does anyone know?

I just checked his status on ESPN. He won't be back before the Allstar break. Doc Rivers said he didn't want to use the word "severe", which imo is a bad sign. It looked pretty bad on camera. Remember he had an ankle injury in the preseason, which hampered him early on. Hopefully it isn't the same ankle.

jonatas said:
the truth hurts, don't it? :p

I rather enjoy it, I'm hoping if we continually lose, it will get Doc Rivers fired.

Top Bottom