The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

Spoiler :

In this game there were I think only 3 Jewish cities, one was Krakow, the other Hamburg and the Holy City. A respawned Germany has Judaism as state religion.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0039.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0039.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 2,513
O.O Just... how? Well, obviously you have open borders with then, and I am guessing so does Egypt. ..

Never mind about that... Anyway, why did they send wandering horsemen, and why didn't you already raze the likely weak city?

Just an American Start globe view. If you add Leoreth's Trading Companies mechanics to RFC, you can have Euro colonialism in Asia and Africa. Note the Mongols in Yemen.

And yeah, I've also changed some colours.

Now that's a new one for the Conquerers Event :)
(I do assume that they got them, at least for Inca.. Spain for Aztec)
Spoiler :

I know this happened to me and not the AI. But this is the first time I've seen this. It has to be OMG worthy. (easy win incoming)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    445.1 KB · Views: 652
France on steroids, Spain in Germany?
Spoiler :

Now THAT is what I call a crusade
Spoiler :

I decided to play the Standard RFC as the Persians, since I haven't played the Standard RFC it in months, here are some things I have NEVER seen in RFC before.
American Muqdisho
Spoiler :
I could have swore that this was France at first. This was only 19 turns after the American Spawn

Las Vegas!!!
Spoiler :
Once again, have never seen this city founded.

What? And that tile doesn't have 10 commerce on it?

From a recent 600 AD American start
Spoiler :
Is there any reason why the Dutch have a unique name here?

Spoiler :
Dutch on Steroids. I guess Willem got tired of being a tiny European nation and took it out on his neighbors

Top Bottom