The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

I chose to play as the Maya and I noticed during the auto play it said Washington has completed the Manhattan Project. When I could play, I used World Editor to reveal the map so I could see what that message meant.
Spoiler :

The game glitched! Why couldn't America have declared independence from the nonexsisent English in real life in 3000BC! We would've reached the moon by 1 AD!

Sorry for the double post, but I had to share this.
I'm Carthage, I took over most of Rome, then they collapsed, leaving only Spalatum. I was deliberately avoiding Theology so I could keep Judaism as the predominant religion, hoping that Christianity would spawn in Burdigala (as it has many times before), so I could raze it shortly afterwards. However, this happened.

I decided to play with Spain in marathon speed (with the RFCMarathon modmod), with a 600AD start (so it shouln't be very surprising), when I met this Turkey !

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0041.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0041.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 979
EDIT:
Spoiler :

Who's the grey and teal controlling Tucume?

Also, that's the worst city placement I've ever seen. Dafuq brah?

Well first, there is a separate DoC OMG forum.
Secondly, I'm not sure that China is the right color.
Thirdly, why does it seem that the Viking's capitol is in Manchuria?
Fourthly, does JoeyB98 have a civilization color problem?

In DoC, China's color is yellow, so it is not. I think it is RFC in Abundance, and Tucume is indy. But in this mod, there are many indies : about one per indy city popping, a la bizzies and celts in RFC vanilla. There are still basic indies for collapsing civ. And that's why even if he plays Germany, his color is yellow and not white : he plays HRE.

It is CIA, and the Viking-ish color in Manchuria is Korea.

I think what happened is the French conquista'd a surviving Maya AND Aztecs, which would account for the close cities. I am honestly unsure.

Heh, I was talking about Europe tbh. Whenever the AI founds Valladolid, no matter what civ I am I always invade Spain so I can raze that city on principle :p
It's simply too terrible a location to be allowed to exist in the game.

Top Bottom