The Players Revision of World's History[RFC:MP]

Coolguy: I am not expecting the entire posts to be taken. Some, like Khmer, Maya, whatever might not be taken at all for good reasons.

Also, random, we're playing on Monarch.

Also, I think you should revise the rules a little bit. I don't think it's necessary to post what we're building and what the costs are of everything. The rules should be a little bit more loose. Maybe instead, the person posts a screenshot of their entire empire and where their units are at the end of their posts.

@Kinkaz

monarch!?!

boy am i glad i chose arabia...

Also, I think you should revise the rules a little bit. I don't think it's necessary to post what we're building and what the costs are of everything. The rules should be a little bit more loose. Maybe instead, the person posts a screenshot of their entire empire and where their units are at the end of their posts.

The problem with that is that I would have to put the savefiles on public every time someone builds anything which gets annoying because everyone has to download about 10 savefiles every game turn. Also, you don't have to put the costs of anything as I said on the example they are put on the end turn post. You don't have to put every single cost.

I think I will choose to play as Spain.

One question though: What does God need with a starship er... Why are you using RFC:MP if it is only going to be you?

You're going to give me the orders for your civ and I'll do them in the game. You're in nevertheless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Cities

This post is to confirm wether the starting positions are alright and if you know a better starting position you can change it.

(sorry whoever was playing as China, I could not remove the view on Beijing, but at least this is a better and more historical city placement)

Costs:
Constructions:
Spoiler :

Barracks: 50 :hammers:
Temples: 80 :hammers:; 1 :culture:; 1:); Requires Priestdom
Monument: 50 :hammers:; 1 :culture:; Requires Mysticism
Monasteries: 60 :hammers:; 1 :culture:; 10%:science:, Requires Meditation
Walls: 50 :hammers:, Requires Masonry
Harbor: 60 :hammers:, Requires Sailing
Granary: 60 :hammers:, Requires Pottery
Temples

Units:
Spoiler :

Archers, Axemen, Spearmen: 35 :hammers:
Warriors: 15 :hammers:
Swordman: 40 :hammers:

Technologies:
Spoiler :

Agriculture, The Wheel: 60 :science:
Hunting, Fishing: 40 :science:
Mining, Mysticism: 50 :science:
-----
Bronze Working: 120 :science:, requires Mining
Archery: 60 :science:, requires Hunting
Animal Husbandry: 100 :science:, requires Hunting or Agriculture
Sailing: 100 :science:, requires Fishing
Meditation: 80 :science:, requires Mysticism
Masonry: 80 :science: requires Mining or Mysticism

EDIT: Don't give your orders just yet. Wait until tommorow or so then we start the super-long turn.

You should go into world builder as China and select unreveal all tiles so the original spawn isn't showing for China.

If I could I would, but WB is disabled for hotseat. When I did these changes on the original scenario (you can still play SP on MP mode) a glitch occured which would double everyone's starting units at the original spawnpoint (and not only that, but the leaderheads the civ would start with the leaderheads they would start with if they were NPCs, so for example instead of starting with Frederick, Germany starts with Otto I, Roosvelt starts as Washington, Hammurabi as Gilgamesh, etc.). So yes, everyone actually started with 2 warriors and 2 settlers and China started with a warrior and a settler on the original spawn with the 1 warrior and 1 settler I WBed in. It's also why the civs each starts at war with on the contact lists don't have the [Player] despite everyone is controled by me.

EDIT: I decided that you will be able to choose more than one civ in order to fill up the spaces that will probabily never be used. Just don't use the extra civs to benefit your main civ or to benefit eachother.

EDIT 2::wallbash: I forgot to put the construction costs. Don't worry, they will be around soon.

I can take Turkey, HRE and the USA if necessary. Considering this is the only way I can play RFC (until I get windows for Bootcamp), I'm happy to play any civ.

Sign me up for the Vikings as well. And I think I'll try *shudders* Ethiopia...

Haha, the only thing I prefer Windows over OS X is gaming selection. Other than that, I prefer OS X.
Also, I will take Egypt if nobody else wants it.

I'll take Netherlands and Maya, I guess.

EDIT: Can I settle 1 tile southeast as India?

i guess i'll take the mongols and aztecs if i have to

i guess i'll take the mongols and aztecs if i have to

You're in. Also I'm updating this with the list of costs at about 4 hours (I have to go right now), and then I'll finally update my Sumeria story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn 1: Beggining of Civilization

Egypt:

Settle in place, and send warrior 1N.

India

I'll take Netherlands and Maya, I guess.

EDIT: Can I settle 1 tile southeast as India?
You're in and:

The rest of the people who didn't post their first city location had them settled in spot.

China:

Babylonia:

Top Bottom