The Plight Of The 14 Nameless Interns (A Substory of the Tournament)

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
SaaMsan's Interns can't find SaaMsan.
"Crap. Where is he?" asked Nino (Nameless Intern Number One)
"I don't know" responded Ninto (2) "Has anyone seen SaaMsan?" This last question was adressed to the other dozen nameless interns, (Ninth, Ninfo, Ninfi, Ninsi, Ninse, Nine, Ninn, Nint, Ninel, Nintw, Ninthi, Ninft) "No" they replyed in unison.
"Hey Ninn," asked Ninel "Why'd we have to change our names to these weird ones? I used to be Betty, but now I'm Ninel for some reason."
"Don't ask" cautioned Ninn. "Otherwise SaaMsan will start singing again"
"But he's not here right now. Remember? We don't know where he is!" shouted ... one of them.
"Hey look... a note" said one of them.
The note read:
Dear Interns
I have gone to the temple for a several day massage. Do not disturb me unless two or more of you are dead. Good luck with the protests and keep practicing the routene. I'll be back when I'm done at the temple for the show.
Love,
SaaMsan

A unanimous "Oy" went up from the 14 nameless interns.

There are 14 nameless interns stuck in the tournament. Their leader, SaaMsan is getting a massage while they are stuck to fend for themselves. What will become of them? Will two or more die forcing SaaMsan to leave the tower early? Will BCLG end up taking a long walk with SaaMsan after this is over? You decide. The fate of 14 nameless interns is in your hands.

here's what i posted in the tourney thread.

BCLG wanders around and comes across 12 worried looking men and 2 worried looking women, "Are you lot lost? questions BCLG, they all proceed to nod in unison,
"i take it your not too talkative either?", they all shake their heads together except one of the slower ones, who picks his nose.
"lets go and see if we can find him." BCLG says and sets off, then comes back as at least 5 of them had begun following the bird they'd seen in the sky.

Ankka woke up as BCLG started walking away, and noticed that some of the Interns follow him, but 5 follow a bird in the sky. BCLG turns back, and Ankka asks what's going on. After a little conversation he finds out, and decides to help BCLG in whatever he's gonna do. Something always happens where SaaMsan is, that was true. Never gets boring, thinks Ankka with a smile on his face while walking after BCLG...

"AH a helper,"BCLG exclaims " okay we can take 6 each," a small fight ensues over who gets the most ******ed of the interns, in the end both lose out and have to have 5 each.
"okay so we got 5 men and 1 women each between us, now what are we going to do, he last i heard of SaaMsan was that he was a bit of a womanizer and a bit out of this world as well, you check the local 'ladies' houses, i'll check the cliff's. meet back here when were done."

So Ankka and BCLG split up, BCLG to the cliffs, he gets there and finds nothing except for a piece of paper which looks like it has some sort of song on, he notices something 40 feet below on the sandy deck, he mumbles to himself
"we need to find a quick way to get down there" somehow one of the interns heard this and proceeds to walk headlong off the cliff, luckily BCLG knew something was up using his danger sense, so managed to catch him before he fell to far, however while bringing him back up he must have 'accidently' knocked the intern out on the side of the cliff
"STUPID LITTLE......" mutters BCLG "right theres obviosuly nothing here, lets go meet Ankka back where we started." 6 walk one way 1 walks the other. the 6 figures notice something is up turn around and walk a completely different way, its not until BCLG turns around and shouts
"OH FFS, come this way!" and all 6 interns trot off after him.

OOC: you obviously can't count, how come there are 6 left out of 6 when 1 fell off a cliff? :p

Meanwhile, Ankka and SaaMsan's interns, 5 men and 1 woman, check out the "ladies houses", like BCLG said. Nothing there, except some ladies in... erm... quite small cloths... but no sign of SaaMsan.

After a while he sees BCLG again, with one intern less. One gone, one to go...

But, what are we actually trying to do here?

Suddenly all 12 interns started singing in the background
"SaaMsan is so great, he eats everything on the plate, i really really really really want to be like him" so BCLG walks up to him and politely asks him
"WTF was that, it was possibly the worst song ive ever heard."
the intern looking suitably embarressed replies
"Blame master SaaMsan he came up with it, we have to sing it every 3 hours otherwise the evil wicked one will get us" at this point all 12 of them put there hand over there face and started screaming, it took 10 whole minutes to calm them down.
"well i guess we better leave it like this tonight then," Ankka tells them all.

The next morning BCLG wakes up looking like thunder
"That damn song, they woke up EVERY hour to sing it, if they dont stop singing it then ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"
"i know what you mean, but hey at least you dont get them all running up with you asking to go to the toilet" replied Ankka "i have to go with them every time, last time it took one of them an hour to get back, he had managed to somehow get lost"
"well maybe he couldnt find a toilet" said BCLG
"theres a goddam toilet next door to his room, he ended up coming back with 3 ladies pants and a mans jockstrap, he doesnt recollect anything that happened, seriously these kids are the most stupid people ive ever met"
"yer well what are youy going to do, anyways maybe SaaMsan will reward us, apparantly he has a lot of Lady friends who can massage very well" BCLG said smugly.

Top Bottom