The Poverty's Pub Guild

GALF! I love galf! I'm a galf champion. Don't forget about the swimming pools for when we get hot.

After about the 6th pint, I start in the pool and work my way to the green...:rotfl:

I don't drink though, sorry Joe ;D

Once this game gets going, this will be a great place for trash talking...the red tape and beuraucracy...deciding the rules...getting organized...always the worst part...

Once this game gets going, this will be a great place for trash talking...the red tape and beuraucracy...deciding the rules...getting organized...always the worst part...

Complaining about people who like to complain. :rolleyes:

Yes, they are the worst! lol

...Still waiting to make a Croatia joke here...

Hopefully, Ice2k4 wont run out of stock while we wait....for....the....elec...(hick)...uuuuuhhhnnnn.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hopefully, Ice2k4 wont run out of stock while we wait....for....the....elec...(hick)...uuuuuhhhnnnn.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We can play some Galf in the meantime. I'll use my manual, and you can use a sword, k? :lol:

My leader head choices: Either Robyn Williams, Sinbad, Bill Murray, or Dan Akroyd

Yours?

dutchfire, I've been pretty busy this week, so I'd be grateful if you moderated, you can start immediately. Get that thing going ;)

Alright.

By the way, since the elections are likely going to be starting next monday/tuesday, there's not really a lot of time left to debate.

I guess polls will be up tuesday, and some debate may start now, but we just voted our new leader, Warlord NZL, so we cannot make any statements yet.

How long will the poll be up by the way?

tuesday-friday (4 days) would be my guess, having seen prior processes like this, with a fully fledged game start that weekend.

How about a Pub Team in the Tribal Tournament?

Link

Dutch, put me on the pub team :)

tuesday-friday (4 days) would be my guess, having seen prior processes like this, with a fully fledged game start that weekend.
I would prefer to make the poll just 3 days. The deafening silence that descends on the DG 2 days into an election is something we should endeavor to avoid if possible. :)

Thank you for the warm welcomes. Tastes well. Anything else I should do? Also, are the majority of you members or a certain faction?

Top Bottom