The Poverty's Pub Guild

Is there a "Bang your head against the wall" emoticon? I need it. I can't believe that I'm such a chem nerd that I got the Avogadro joke the first time around. (Cries at self)

In other news, do you need to sign up to join this guild? Or do I just grab a chair?

Edit: Thank you Methos. :wallbash:

Don't feel bad. I'm the one that made it after all, just look at me and remember you didn't make the joke :cool:

I think you just ask and you are accepted :goodjob:

And Methos, I'm in the Hall of Fame :D

Well your always welcome here but for full membership you have to sign up. The only process for signing up though is simply stating that you want to be a member ;)

So I take it you want to join. If so, welcome to the guild. :)

YAY!! :D (Here is some meaning less words to pad my post. Who knew these forums had a 10 character post minimum!)

I did!

>< >< o.0

Who is poverty club voting for for prime fraction?

Sub forums for the pub and other guilds would help make these "places" an interesting RP experience, but I can't wait to share virtual beers once we start getting into making some of the harder decisions.

Welcome Joe. I've already planned a lacrosse league for this demogame ;)

Hey ice, if you want i still have the program to run it again this time around if you wish :)

The hall of thundering hooves would like to invite all who dwell hear to participate in our first great race of horses. A race around our pasture.

The prize is three strong steads, fleet and fertile.

Come to the hall to sign up if you want to show your skill.

I'm waiting for my exam results :scared:, so give me a :beer: to ease my nerves :)

You have had them, or having them like me :)

^ Same here, at five in three days Wednesday to Friday (Got a 2 hour biology exam tomorrow afternoon, now who's bright idea's was that)

Then three exams over Tuesday to Thursday then i am finished at last! :D
(Hopefully :()

DOn't get results until Auguest 14th :mad:

Ugh. Two exams down, two to go. Got nice grades (highest) in math, havent got my other report back (was not oral, but a, well, report).

Biology and English left. And Biology is final. Ugh. I might need a beer as well.

The Poverty's Pub Guild is now licensed with the ART. If you want Ice, make a menu of drinks offered and their price in Yenarii then I can add them to your businesses items list. Keep in mind you would need wine to come from a licensed manufacturer with the wine resource to sell it. Beer or any hard liquor are acceptable.

Top Bottom