The Poverty's Pub Guild

Glen, most of us are in different factions, but everyone is just a citizen here at the pub, so grab a seat and drink up or not, maybe just relax to the sounds of our stone age band!

:band:

Stone Age Metal! My favorite.

Rolling stones would be a good Stone Age Band...get it? Stones...Stone Age? huh huh, lol (bad, I know, but throw a man a stone err...bone that is!)

Rolling stones would be a good Stone Age Band...get it? Stones...Stone Age? huh huh, lol (bad, I know, but throw a man a stone err...bone that is!)

Queens of the Stone Age :D

What about a rock and mol band that has 6.02x10^23 hit rock singles.

If he aint drinkin' then I want to know what he's smokin'!

Since when were we far enough on the tech tree to have discovered chemistry :lol:

Well I found a mole and it gave me 6.02x10^23 beakers and I beelined to chemistry, music, and radio. :lol:

If he aint drinkin' then I want to know what he's smokin'!

Eww I wouldn't do smoking either :D

Someone probably slipped me something again ><

Someone probably slipped me something again ><

You need to stop drinking the water from the stream, all kinds of crap goes into there! :D

I'd say let's talk about politics, but we'd end up in a big brawl...which could be fun, but I've given those days up a few years back...ahem...

to be a bit more precise.

A mole is the amount of substance of a system, which contains as many elementary entities as there are atoms in 0.012 kilogram (or 12 grams) of carbon-12, where the carbon-12 atoms are unbound, at rest and in their ground state.

(thanks wiki)

Great, first day back to school after easter, come here to relax after a chemistry lesson and we all discussing same thing my teachers keeps banging on about! :)

One week of Easter Holiday for the win!

I love a good Avocado dip! My favorite though is cheddar, salsa, and cream cheese...ooooh so bad for you...but oooooh so goooood!

Is there a "Bang your head against the wall" emoticon? I need it. I can't believe that I'm such a chem nerd that I got the Avogadro joke the first time around. (Cries at self)

In other news, do you need to sign up to join this guild? Or do I just grab a chair?

Edit: Thank you Methos. :wallbash:

Top Bottom