The Rise of Japan

A special messenger dressed in what appears to be ancient Mori diplomatic garb kneels before the Takeda Daimyo and places golden chopsticks at his feet. He glances up at the leader and slowly places a fortune cookie next to the utensils. Then the messenger disappears into the crowd as quickly as it appeared.

Lanzelot shifts his weight onto his forward leg as he watches the messenger disappear into the crowd. Kneeling, he examines the golden chopsticks and picks up the fortune cookie, breaking it open. It contains a 5 word message:

Eat like you mean it.

Lanzelot's eyebrows drop into a frown as he scans the crowd for the long gone messanger. He then eats what is left of the cookie.

For a moment, Daimyo Lanzelot forgets the worries and urgent matters of these day's troubled times and descends into pondering the meaning of this strange message from a long forgotten past. The real world becomes completely unimportant. Then, as if waking up from a long dream, the leader of Takeda comes to a resolution: never a man of the sword, but rather one of planning and secret plotting, he knows he must stick to his trade and not jeopardize the happiness of his people by risking an uncontrollable escalation of war and violence.

At the same time he feels his life may soon come to its destiny and instead of being the leader of the prosperous and mighty empire Takeda, he may be reborn as the leader of the poor and small Clan of Mori in a future life.

I'm not asking Eclipse in his role of leader of the Oda Clan, I'm asking him as host of this game to make a neutral judgment.

I don't think a host has a say, it is a natural game mechanics situation, Takeda has a right to be there, but also Blaze has a right to attack Hojo. If you have a protection agreement with then you should hold up your end of the deal, it is not unique to have a big guy step in over the little guy. I'm think hard on my worthless oppion,

if you position yourself where Blaze can not attack Hojo he must attach you, if you resupply these troops and do not fight back you are blocking.
Blocking to me is not allowing you to land per-marine, the mechanics it's just not going to happen, this situation is different (are you fighting for Hojo?)

Ok, this is usually Blaze's job, but I wanna try it too for once ...

Hey, Eclipse?!
(I think the turn is currently with you? Last GPS was from Blaze to you on Jan 28th.)

Cheers, Lanzelot

Ok, who's on first...?

Thanks lanzelot. :thumbsup:

Hi Eclipse,
you just sent me turn 95, but it should already be 96. Can you please double check?
If you don't have that: Blaze, could you then resend your turn 96c to Eclipse?

Cheers, Lanzelot

Hey,

Just change the turn number to 96. Its the correct save.

Blaze Injun

Are you sure? The date was wrong as well, and that get's generated by the game, I think?!
In any case: I opened it and clearly recognized it: it's one I already played. We can either replay from here, or (perhaps better) you send your turn 96 to Eclipse again and he replays that one?!

Cheers, Lanzelot

Hey,

Are you sure? The date was wrong as well, and that get's generated by the game, I think?!
In any case: I opened it and clearly recognized it: it's one I already played. We can either replay from here, or (perhaps better) you send your turn 96 to Eclipse again and he replays that one?!

Cheers, Lanzelot

First off it was the turn you sent I played. 2nd it was a new turn for me.
3rd there is a post showing our locations for the turn posted. So if it doesn't
look like this for you I don't know what to tell ya.

So YES I'm sure its the right one. Also the date does not change for when
I saved it, it was still July 1497.

4th this would not happen if you were trying to win & not drag on this
clearly Takeda victory.

So unless you sent me the wrong save. I'm right. :D

Blaze Injun

"Not all of us get to relive an important moment of our past..." ~ wise old Mori saying.

So YES I'm sure its the right one. Also the date does not change for when
I saved it, it was still July 1497.

But the file I just got said "Jan 1497". The file name says so, and also when I open it in Civ, the date says Jan 1497. And I can clearly recognize it's an old turn: the monks, which I used for protecting Hojo, are not yet in place... Eclipse sent me the same identical file that I already got a week ago.

I don't want to replay the same stuff twice (and you probably don't want neither). Please just send Eclipse your 96c file from Jan 28th again, so Eclipse can play the most recent turn, and then we should be on track again.

Lanzelot

Hey,

What is the big deal. I have to change the dates on the save.
So Jan should have been july. I missed changing it. That is the
save you sent me. I played my turn & sent it on. I just replayed
the save. This time I sent on the straight save. The one without
any turn number right to Eclipse.

No mistaking that save huh? How about you just send it that way to me.
There are only 3 of us in this. Keep your own records I say.

So after playing your save again I ended right back were I ended
last time.

So that means either you sent the wrong save or
I sent the right save. Or Eclipse sent the wrong one to you

Anyway you look at it I have troops on the Border.

Blaze Injun

Top Bottom