• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Rules of Being a Man

Sidhe said:
Well if you think there are rules for sexuality then your sadly living in different times, as I wonder through my local heavy metal pub all of them have been broken, and thank progress for that.

I'll pierce whatever ear toe left nostril I see fit and if that makes me gay then I'm as bent as a nine bob note. These social conventions are hilarious. Who cares. Be an individual, if people think your gay take the piss out of them. I like being straight but after you see a man who wears dresses and pierces every orifice on his body who is totally straight, you have to wonder exactly what straight is? It's a misconception to belive anythign you do wear or feel makes you anything but what you are. The apparel is gay the man inside is whatever he is. Take your preconcieved notions with you when you've seen what I've seen. Most hilarious moment I ever saw was a guy turn up to both his girlfriends Hen night in a dress( he later went with his mates) and with heavy make up and his stag night in a suit, now that is just class :goodjob:

I think Mr Billy Bragg once said Sexuality: your laws do not apply to me.

Wise man. :)

what you and a few others fail to realize is that this thread is mostly meant as a joke. i dont blame you for not having read all of the thread but i do recommend you reading it, its pretty funny.

BCLG100 said:
Jawz II said:
MattJek said:
ooooooooo stinging retort.

take it or leave it.

24 pages you have got to be joking. I'll just reply to the OP and a few posts I read, I don't have three days to read through the jokes :lol: and of course I know it's a joke I read enough to see that, I was just giving my opinion on it, I can't make jokes about something I haven't read. You'll forgive me for not being the first person to avoid a 3 hour marathon in the name of rigorous scientific non-jokeology :D

Read parts at a time if you're slow :p
Definitely worth a read.

It's 23:58 here do you think I have time? Man just post an off the cuff response and post at a later date, surely? And yes I am slow, thanks for bringing that up :D

Jawz II said:
what you and a few others fail to realize is that this thread is mostly meant as a joke. i dont blame you for not having read all of the thread but i do recommend you reading it, its pretty funny.

BCLG100 said:
Jawz II said:
take it or leave it.
Eh, you misquoted me :crazyeye: That was BLGs post not mine. Besides, Im afraid of my momma as much as you are :eek: She's a tough cookie

Sidhe said:
Well if you think there are rules for sexuality then your sadly living in different times, as I wonder through my local heavy metal pub all of them have been broken, and thank progress for that.

I'll pierce whatever ear toe, left nostril I see fit and if that makes me gay then I'm as bent as a nine bob note. These social conventions are hilarious. Who cares. Be an individual, if people think your gay take the piss out of them. I like being straightly dressed, it suits me, but after you see a man who wears dresses and pierces every orifice on his body who is totally straight, you have to wonder exactly what straight is? It's a misconception to believe anything you do wear or feel makes you anything but what you are. The apparel is gay the man inside is whatever he is. Take your preconceived notions with you when you've seen what I've seen. Most hilarious moment I ever saw was a guy turn up to both his girlfriends Hen night in a dress and with heavy make up and his stag night in a suit all in the same evening, now that is just class :goodjob: Oh and he much preferred his usual image of dress wearing and make up. That's how you usually saw him.

I think Mr Billy Bragg once said Sexuality: your laws do not apply to me.

Wise man. :)
Fag.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah thanks for that my biggest laugh of the month. I nearly fell off my chair. humour you fickle beast.

MattJek said:
Jawz II said:

BCLG100 said:
Eh, you misquoted me :crazyeye: That was BLGs post not mine. Besides, Im afraid of my momma as much as you are :eek: She's a tough cookie

sorry, but you do kind of slaughter the quoting thing there.

also what kind of retort do you think ":undecide: ....................:lol:" deserves anyway?

@mise: that was pretty funny.

We need more rules!

slozenger said:
We need more rules!
Well what areas do you require guidance on? :cool:

Mirc: As for Rule Number 10, it requires no further explanation.

Bozo: Stop playing with semantics :mad: A ruler is a tool. Nuff said.

BCLG100 said:
girls giggle, men bellow with laughter
Quoted for truth mongering.

I can't even remember if I've posted on this thread before. It's been on CFC seemingly since the dawn of time.

The Rules of Being a Man? Don't do anything, you know... girly.

We could use a few rules on 1. male underwear 2. flowers and gardens 3. music 4. How to act at the romantic movie your GF tricked you into seeing.

7ronin said:
We could use a few rules on 1. male underwear 2. flowers and gardens 3. music 4. How to act at the romantic movie your GF tricked you into seeing.

1. Male underwear: Briefs must be white. Boxers can be any color, and patterns other than smiley faces or flowers are allowed. Extra points for football or baseball team logos.

2. Flowers and gardens: Flowers are gifts to women that you'll be bedding. No other reason for them to exist. If you can pay to have someone maintain a garden, you're permitted to have one.

3. Music: Only listen to music that was written after you were born. And nothing whiny.

4. Romantic movies: Tolerate it. Act as "into it" as you need to in order to assure sex later that day. Other men will understand. There's no point in letting a little expression of annoyance ruin a perfectly good shagging.

Top Bottom