The silliest thing you've done recently

Recently it has been, leave the espionage weightings up against a former rival who I long ago vassalated. I have all these EPs against a gimped vassal. Its barely worth my time/spies to steal treasury which is about all I can with them now.

Over expanding even after I told myself, "I really shouldn't take those cities as I will become dangerously overextended".

Over expanding even after I told myself, "I really shouldn't take those cities as I will become dangerously overextended".

Yep. Been down that long road!

"We all want 'em, we all got 'em, what do we do with 'em?" :confused:

Trying to get on Monty's good side? :)

I believe that one wins the thread. :lol:

I'm planning for a Cuirassier rush on Deity. I've built the Pyramids, got a nice number of Great Scientists, and am moving to Lib Military Science. Two Great Merchants are waiting to upgrade some Horse Archers to Cuirs. I have just traded for Horseback Riding when I notice something not quite right...

Can you spot it?

Spoiler :
The Iron will be taken by my culture just in time, but I actually don't have Horse in my lands...and nobody has any to trade me (not because they don't like me, it's just not on the table). :wallbash:

Attachments

• Louis mistake.jpg
    Louis mistake.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 528
Perhaps he was trading them.

Or his soldiers were riding cows instead of horses.

"Fear my mighty cow archer"​

@pomthom: +1 To Monty the forgiving religious leader! I did :lmao: just by reading the text: "Montezuma wins Diplomatic Victory!"! Good job, Monty :)! Montezuma: 1, pomthom: 0. But no worries, just build the AP with IND leader and you'll beat him :)!

I assumed that Ragnar and Genghis, my spawn neighbors, wouldn't eventually tear me a new one.

Oh boy, was I wrong. :blush:

I was playing K-Mod Emperor on a large map and just because I could I Lib'd Physics and thought I was all that. Then the Vikings showed up.

Spoiler :

Been in Paganism for much of the game, even though all religious civics had been unlocked and I'm in the middle of the Industrial Era.

Top Bottom