The Six-Months War; Take Two

Finally sent my orders

Come on guys, you can keep track of this!

Ok, finally sent. That was such a pain to finish, since I completely forgot to keep track of my troop placements, AND firefox kept crashing every minute or so. Such a relief to have them done though.

@Adrogans

Yes, I have recieved your orders.

In fact, I recieved a lot of orders. Very highly detailed.. all around suprisingly good orders. Compared to some of the stuff I have recieved- this is Godly. That being said, this update will also probably take me awhile. So no promises when I can update- it's updated when it's updated. But I am working on it.

Major factions wise, I think I'm only missing orders from Espoir. Lest' he quit, in which I didn't noticed/was informed. But I will accept any new orders until tommorow, but no order changes, unless they are minor.

16' will be interesting.

The long line of rifles contracted and pitched, as what sounded something like thunder echoed into the air, and the ammunition hit the target. The rifles were pulled back, and in turn each soldier looked to reload their gun, and unleash the next volley of rubber bullets on the dummy-target.

The volley began again, and commanding officer Leopold Verell leaned back in his chair, his helmet only loosely strapped to his head. He could see barely through the flaps that his tent cast a shadow on the ground, thanks mostly to the time of day. Noon; it was surprisingly temperate in the Congo, he reflected. Despite the intense light the sun cast, it did not feel much hotter than Belgium. Or perhaps he didn't notice anymore. Everything felt convoluted and confused since the Battle of Ypres, and the Exodus.

Outside, the rows of tents were buffeted by the wind, but held their ground, pitched deeply into the earth. Next to a building marked, "Ristorante de la Sahara", a joke among the soldiers that the compound's cook shared, there were laid out several benches. On them sat soldiers, a multifaceted bunch, wearing their uniform gray and black clothing and bowel helmet. Some had joked that it was more useful as a shade than it was as a shielding device, but the helmets remained. Ultimately, they saved more lives than shading heads, but for the reserve soldiers it made little difference.

One of the soldiers spat as he read a paper, and dropped it on the bench. His fellows looked at him wearily, "What's it now?" Cocking his helmet like a hat, the soldier laughed, "Herald having a go at the monarchy again. This DeNante's ministership is a joke." The soldiers nodded conspiratorially, "Well don't be so damn loud. Someone'll hear you." Returning to their lunch, they grimaced as they reread the article. Not all were pleased by the Reforms.

Yes and no. I frankly don't care what kind of rations your troops will eat, or how persuasive your PM is in a diplomatic argument, but I do want names of locations, where you want your troops, how many troops you have. You don't need to go all out, but the more specific you get, the easier it is for me to follow your orders.

On the front page. Any country that doesn't already have a player.. countries that I can think of that are taken off the top of my head are

The United States of America
The U.K.
France
Germany
Italy
Russia
Japan
The Ottoman Empire
Sweden
Belgium
Chile
Canada
China
Portugal
Switzerland

To name most..

Okay, they are yours. If you send in orders quickly they'll be included.

Are there any open countries I can play as?

I'd say you should start out with something small, maybe one of the South American or Balkan nations. If you want something that's neutral right now, I think all that's left is Afghanistan or Persia.

And Siam, Bolivia, umm.. Montenegro, Greece, Haiti, The Dominican Republic and Liberia.

Alright. I'm still working on the Update. As I said- I have a lot of orders. I just finished the Western Front and South/Central America. I am working on the Eastern Front, then the Pacific.

On the front page. Any country that doesn't already have a player.. countries that I can think of that are taken off the top of my head are

The United States of America
The U.K.
France
Germany
Italy
Russia
Japan
The Ottoman Empire
Sweden
Belgium
Chile
Canada