The Sound of Drums - A British Hearts of Iron II AAR

When we are ready for operations in Norway to commence, I would recommend a large scale fighter offensive in France to suck in as many of Jerry's fighters as possible, so we can properly pulverize his Norway forces with bombers.

Operations are already underway in Norway, in that we are fighting off a small but well trained German force there.
What is the situation regarding Norway PM?

Update?

Nah, this is only (in a month or so) Two years old

If it lasts four more, THEN its realtime

Operations are already underway in Norway, in that we are fighting off a small but well trained German force there.
What is the situation regarding Norway PM?

Trench warfare that would put the western front in the last great war to shame. We're looking at a spring offensive to break the German back, but no earlier.

Updates please? This AAR is going slower than real time now Kan!

1936-1940
2007-2009
Doesn't look that way to me. I do trust you're including the 17 updates it took to get to the war? Would feel like an awful effort on my part if you didn't :)

I shall get something up next week for you.

thanks Kan, look forward to it :)

:cry:Why are you tormenting me like this, do you want me to become a zombie!?

Plz Kan Update!!!!!

I haven't seen any of this AAR, but may I jump ship? Could I just get a summary of what's been happening so far?

Okay, I'm not really sure if I want to jump ship onto this AAR any more, as there seems to be a LOT of reading to catch up on and I'm just not ready for that. I want to join an AAR, but...maybe not here.

On a side note, I'm back! And don't worry, I won't be as annoying. I've just completed my first game of Civ4 in two years. And I'm very happy about it, seeing as how I played it from start to finish in 12 days, while my earlier games took months.

Either read the entire thread before this, and this one, and make good contributing posts in which case I might give you a third (or fourth?) chance or get the hell out of this forum and never come back. You already blew your second (and third) chance a long time ago and previously have been nothing but an irritating little twit.

Do I HAVE to read this thread just to get a chance to re-earn you guys' trust?

Look here, I know with absolute certainty why I "blew" my chances. I've spent most of my forum time at GameFAQs for a while, and so I feel no need to talk a lot here.

EDIT: Nah, I'm not joining any AARs.

Either read the entire thread before this, and this one, and make good contributing posts in which case I might give you a third (or fourth?) chance or get the hell out of this forum and never come back. You already blew your second (and third) chance a long time ago and previously have been nothing but an irritating little twit.

Some one is a little testy from the Update withdraw eh?

Well, I wouldn't use such strong language...but Swein's various "which is best", "versus", etc. threads got irritating after awhile and a large portion of what he said was just regurgitated website reviews.

Well, I wouldn't use such strong language...but Swein's various "which is best", "versus", etc. threads got irritating after awhile and a large portion of what he said was just regurgitated website reviews.
http://www.answers.com/twit
Slang. A foolishly annoying person.

Perfectly apt description.

Look here, I know with absolute certainty why I "blew" my chances. I've spent most of my forum time at GameFAQs for a while, and so I feel no need to talk a lot here.
Yes, there's a lot of history in this thread and the thread before it (this is the second thread of this AAR). And I damn well hope you know why you blew your previous chances. NOBODY liked your presence here previously. If you've changed and show you have then good maybe I'll change my mind about you. If not then well...

Anyways enough of this discussion, it's off topic from this wonderful thread which needs an UPDATE!

I agree on the update part.

Moderator Action: Swein Forkbeard is welcome to join NES if he wants to, as long as he contributes. Swein, you won't have to read everything; just skim through it to make sure you know what's going on.

PrinceScamp is hereby warned for flaming. Let's give him a chance, shall we? I can foresee now that at the very first moment Swein Forkbeard says something that doesn't qualify by Swamp's standard, he'll make it known in a similar uncivilized manner.

Hence the warning. Big Brother is watching you.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

What's your handle there? I want to know so I can avoid you.

I would like everyone to please take any further discussion of Swein to somewhere else, the thread is derailing enough as it and is exactly what I feared would happen if he posted in here.

@Matrix: You seem to have me confused with my feral cousin, the Prince of the Swamps.

@ PrinceScamp
I wasn't referring to what you called him, but rather how sternly you told him to read it all.
or get the hell out of this forum and never come back.

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan where are you?

Top Bottom