The Space Race - UN Building

Crap, I can't really join this until the aliens learn Earth languages. :p

Albertross: Now, now, gentlemen. We're all going to have input into the constitution, as we need a majority of nations to agree to vote for this thing if it is ever going to get off the ground. It would probably be best if all nations agreed to it, which would mean that we wouldn't have any nations storming off annoyed and quitting the UN, which would weaken it's power.

Crap, I can't really join this until the aliens learn Earth languages. :p

Richardson: We would be happy to send some of our best liguists to teach your spieces a rudimentry understanding of English. In return we would expect our linguists to gain understanding of you language and some from of payment. What do you say?

The SUDS also offer language aid to the xenos. Let this be the start of a revolutionary freindship!

OOC: I will write a rough draft of the constitutoion tommorrow. Anyone can PM me with suggestions.

The constitution will mostly lay out how we vote, how the sec-gen is elected, how to enter or leave and what the benefits of being a member are.

Ailedhoo, you need to PM me if you want to co-lead. Lay out any suggestions you have, and what you want to write.

Lastly, anyone can write a part if they let me know and I approve it.

OOC: I will write a rough draft of the constitutoion tommorrow. Anyone can PM me with suggestions.

The constitution will mostly lay out how we vote, how the sec-gen is elected, how to enter or leave and what the benefits of being a member are.

Ailedhoo, you need to PM me if you want to co-lead. Lay out any suggestions you have, and what you want to write.

Lastly, anyone can write a part if they let me know and I approve it.

You approve it? Why can't everyone try and write something and then we'll work it out? And who gave you absolute power?

I, the Earl of Luzon, shall represent his royal highness King Philip of the Philip Pines in this organization of states.

The TFR has joined.

Technically anyone can be leader really, since any framework will need a majority to be approved. :p Any measures once a constitution is inked, well, the procedures should be outlined in whatever you're proposing. :p

Columbus sends one Mr. Keith Everson as a representative to the UN. Of course, the National Administrator will attend major events.

We need someone to lead the project. I volunteered, and no one said anything so I chose to take the initiative.

And of course we'll vote on it, I just want to make sure it makes sense with the rest of the constitution and doesn't contradict anything.

We need someone to lead the project. I volunteered, and no one said anything so I chose to take the initiative.

And of course we'll vote on it, I just want to make sure it makes sense with the rest of the constitution and doesn't contradict anything.

R.U.A.C does not object to this, we were just concerned that you and S.U.D.S were going to become absolute dictators of the UN. I apologize for any misunderstanding. :)

Joseph Stalin votes nay on allowing these people to lead the project.

;)

We shall decide on UN leaders after the weak fall and the true strong nations show, not on Turn 1

Top Bottom