The Team 3 Lounge

1. Interest/Activity level: Mostly Lurking
2. Skill level in Civ4: Monarch is Easy!
3. Experience with Multiplayer? Some
4. Experience with an MTDG? Yes - involved in RBs team at Apolyton
5. Desired role on Team 3: ???

Hi All - hope to have some fun watching something awesome happen. I see that I missed out on the PBEM games - rats on that.

Hi ruff,:D...we'll probably do some more ...and welcome aboard!!!

Welcome aboard ruff_hi! :wavey:

Sorry - I didn't see your name on our team list... otherwise I would have included you in the video I just made! And speaking of which... how'd you get access to our forum? :confused:

You personal friends with Ginger_Ale or something? :D

requested to join the group and someone let me in. Karhu said I should drop in.

CDP? And the maps sound interesting - thread link pls?

@ruff_hi, I find it easiest to just bookmark the team forum, and then I get to see ALL of the new posts as soon they become available.

There also seems to be a spot in the just started pitboss game.

@ruff_hi, I find it easiest to just bookmark the team forum, and then I get to see ALL of the new posts as soon they become available.

There also seems to be a spot in the just started pitboss game.
How do you bookmark a forum? I know how to subscribe to one (although it doesn't actually do very much) - but not bookmark.

I have a folder in my "bookmarks list", titled "CIV STUFF",this is 1 of the entries in that folder, http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327, I use Firefox browser.

EDIT: have you read any of the pitboss spoilers?...are you interested in playing as Gilgamesh in that game?

oh - firefox bookmarks - I was looking for a bookmark under CFC - silly me. Thx for the ptbs invite - will pass on that :D.

We could easily start up another PBEM, or a pitboss game if we could find another host. I'd participate in another PBEM if we could find a decent mapmaker such as Sullla.

no azza...civplayah hasn't taken a turn yet...we were trying to fill that spot( I thought he was Gil)...but he has since responded, and we are going to play on.

:blush:...............

Welcome aboard Ruff.

As for myself...
  • Interest/Activity level: I check in almost every day.
  • Skill level in Civ4: Beat Emperor once a long time ago then never played the AI again.
  • Experience with Multiplayer? Used to PBEM quite a bit.
  • Experience with an MTDG? This is my 3rd DG I think.
  • Desired role on Team 3: I'm trying to refine my spying technique, so I'm glad for the opportunity to practice that.

Aside from the final stages of a few PBEMs I haven't really played a game of civ in some time. I recently picked it up again and immediately noticed a serious degradation in my skills. If watching this team can't get me back up to speed then its time to hang up my disc!

Oh yeah right, got distracted on the way here!

Interest/Activity level: High - Low (depending on workload & personal stuff).
Skill level in Civ4: Monarch/Emperor.
Experience with Multiplayer?: Noob - playing the early turns in my first couple of PBEMs.
Experience with an MTDG? RBteam over at Apolyton.
Desired role on Team 3: Lurker / Devil's Advocate - always ready to suggest a different strategy!

Krill recruited me, so here I am ... not sure I'll have much time for the next few months as work is getting busy and there's quite a bit going on at home at the moment, but I'll do what I can.

Which threads do I need to prioritise to get myself up to speed? :)

Welcome Dreylin. Any of the stickied threads are a good start.

Top Bottom