The World Turned Upside Down II

I will not play in this NES if it is modded by anyone else. Sorry to hear you have real life problems right now EQ, hope your back to modding within the year.

I'm glad I have all your guy's support in the continuation of this NES. Hopefully you will come around to it Luckymoose and join us after I learn EQ's system. My main priority is to keep this as much as EQ's NES as it will be mine. Once I am able to talk to EQ regarding the materials he has I will set up the new thread for this and we will be ready for the second update.

@Churchill: I'm glad Jericho caught the interest of another NESer. Whether you keep it RPG style or turn it into a proper Nation NES I would be fine with you doing it. If you have any questions regarding it I would be happy to help you out. PM or AIM is fine.

And for everyone who doesen't know my AIM: btal89.

I hope that you manage to do it soon, HS. I really want to see how I fare with all my planning for my country (Andalusia). Don't forget to ask EQ for the last sent orders. If he has erased them, I'll send the orders again.

@Luckymoose: I hope that you don't go away from this NES just because EQ isn't going to be able to keep as the controller in here. Your role as Dar-el-Islam is pretty good.

@everyone else: if you have any experience at controlling a NES, I suggest you go and give HS several ideas about how to do it.

@EQ: if you are reading this, let it be known that you have been a wonderful NES-runner (even if I was only here for 1 turn) and that I hope that everything in your RL turns out OK and you can come back to this NES.

C-ya!

Well I'm talking with Human-slaughter and a_propagandist and should he feel willing, H-S is currently the ideal canidate for moderator.

I'll leave it to H-S from here on out, so direct future inquiries towards him.

In my own personal news, I've already started work on a MUCH simpler NES. I have also determined that the next few "NESes" are not going to be Never-ending. My planned "ESes" will be launched as a series of smaller NESes, in which players will be encouraged to achieve as much as possible in the limited time. The main tenets of the NES are as follows: fantasy, fresh-start (for the first in the series anyways), and heroes.

@Churchill: I'm glad Jericho caught the interest of another NESer. Whether you keep it RPG style or turn it into a proper Nation NES I would be fine with you doing it. If you have any questions regarding it I would be happy to help you out. PM or AIM is fine.

Im interested. Ill probably keep it to the original plan of RPG but I might have to ask you a few questions on what your plans were or rules. But if I do take up this NES, it wont start for atleast a month.

Although I know this NES is continuing on from the last update I would like to request to H-S if I can move from Argentina to The Mexican Free State. The Mexican Free State is a part of the Communist Sphere so I won't be changing sides in any way and previously in the original TWTUD I played The Mexican Free State for a short time.

If not then I will continue on as Argentina. :p

Can't wait EQ! Hopefully when you finish up with things you can come back and save northrend also! Then become the new Lich King :O and then destroy everything! lol well it was fun EQ gl man!

@Justo: That is completely acceptable.

@All: I will be speaking with EQ this week regarding what he needs to give me to mod this successfully at that point I will start a new thread and post the link in there. Hopefully we can have an update before next weekend.

Top Bottom