The World Turned Upside Down II

Enjoy life- it's more important. But try to get back.

Yeah, real life is definitely more important. I'm really sorry to hear that about your GPA... you seem like a very intelligent person, and that sucks quite a bit. Well, wish you a happy new year; hopefully much better than the last few days of this past one :p!

You know it is strange that I am working on starting my own NES as this one stalls in need of a moderator. I have always had the will to start my own NES and at this point in my life, transfering from one college to another where I feel I may have much more free time (more than I have had recently) I am very inclined to offer to moderate. However I would not want to disgrace the great history of this NES with my newness to moderating.

If the player base is willing to give me a shot and the current moderator is willing to support me and hand the reins over to me I would be more than willing to keep this going.

Too bad about that, EQ. Should have done ROTC, then you wouldn't have to worry about silly graduate schools :p, j/k man, that really does stink but hopefully you'll be back soon, and my NES ain't dead, don't worry, it is just on break while I'm on break, when I get back to school in the next couple of weeks it should be up and running again.

Happy New Year!

You know it is strange that I am working on starting my own NES as this one stalls in need of a moderator. I have always had the will to start my own NES and at this point in my life, transfering from one college to another where I feel I may have much more free time (more than I have had recently) I am very inclined to offer to moderate. However I would not want to disgrace the great history of this NES with my newness to moderating.

If the player base is willing to give me a shot and the current moderator is willing to support me and hand the reins over to me I would be more than willing to keep this going.

I personally would have no problem with this.

neither would i

Sure shoot away HS. I would like to keep going. Free Mexico!

If human-slaughter would like to moderate then I will freely endorse him. I'd offer myself but I don't feel it's needed, and my reasons for doing so would be simply because I have such a great love for The World Turned Upside Down and would hate to see it die. At the same time, I have a greater love still for the Germania I've produced, and moderating would probably result in a conflict of interests or else the pain of letting go my first and favorite nation of mine.

That said, I happily endorse human-slaughter and have full confidence in his abilities to lead. Should time make fools of us all, however, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for the position as Moderator, and do everything I can to keep the NES running (which would be an immense challenge as I have never modded before). Nonetheless, I will stick to this NES through thick and thin, whether as leader of my beloved Germania, or as the moderator who will keep this truly deep and wonderful world trucking. No matter how it is sliced, however, I solemnly swear to never let this die if I personally can help it. It's been such a long road to let it end like this now, and I consider myself dedicated wholly.

EQ, you've been a fantastic mod and a great mentor in the ways of NESing. I wish you luck and godspeed in all of your future endeavors, and thank you for the many hours of enjoyment you've provided me in your moderating of this NES.

That said, I've expressed all I am able. Human-slaughter? You have my confidence, at the very least. Let's do this thing.

I would prefer HS over you crezth only because of the plans we have for the future and you've been an ally of me since the first real nes I participated in so I like workin with you.

With that said this will be a tough NES to fill the spot of mod as from what I've witnessed EQ is an amazing moderator and he's been my favorite since I joined really sucks to see him leave... Well we'll all just have to wait to see that day when he (Hopefully) makes his return to the NESing business.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Yeah Nailix, I have great ambitions for Germania and, frankly, I feel rather comfortable with the allies that I have (even though they're all corporations) and it'd be a damn shame to leave them behind at this juncture. With HS at the reins, I think we can expect quality modsmanship which will carry this NES forward into the future.

I would happily continue playing this under HS or anyone else that EQ accepts.

Also I would like to thank EQ for modding both TWTUD, ABNW and some of the other smaller NES's during my time. TWTUD was my first NES and is the reason why I started NESing in the first place and while playing ABNW as Mexico I couldn't wait for each update even if most of my orders were just about internal development.

Hopefully one day EQ will be able to get back into moderating and continue to provide us with quality long lasting NES's.

I'm also willing to mod, though you guys may be less than willing to have me.

Thats too bad EQ, but I am grateful that you decided to nip it in the bud before we all spent too much time on it or got really into it. Also I look forward to you "getting back to your roots" with simpler NESes.

Also I would support anyone to mod this, including HS or Crezth (though HS seems more willing).

Im fine with HS being Mod. If that happened than I would ask HS if I can Mod HSNES01: Jericho. ;)

Top Bottom