The World Turned Upside Down II

I would be happy for this to continue under another mod but if not then I eagerly await TWTUDII or ABNW's return. :)

I would be happy for this to continue under another mod but if not then I eagerly await TWTUDII or ABNW's return. :)

EQ already sent ABNW to the rubbish bin (and that was right after I joined the game as the Saux Conf, and trying to be Denmark and Greece, which had just been taken as soon as I tried to claim them). You could join Times For Heroes, however.

ABNWII will come though given enough time... EQ doesnt short change

Yes, ABNW 2 is on the distant horizon as is TWTUD II. Question of course which it will be.

Hmm, I could either take over the world as Russia through outright pwnage, or I could take over space as Messerschmidt through careful diplomacy... both options sound quite good :p.

I could either make a juggernaut out of Germany or pull the strings on a Francophone world... I agree, either/or for me.

I could look to dominate Africa and spread Communism as the Mexican Free State or look to expand my influence in the America's in ABNW. :p

Same country different continents. :)

Top Bottom