The World Turned Upside Down II

OOC: Frankly the Brotherhood of Islam is a very IC occurrence and I won't be surprised if there are still more Muslim splits. Islam is historically a divided religion.

To: Dar-al-Islam

You are one to talk about persecuting people only for their religion, it is well known that you aren't white handed on this. Please, don't try to portray Muslims as victims around here, there are many instances through history that show Muslims are as guilty as you say other people are, the most recent examples being the Brotherhood of Islam (which, quite ironically, is now against you, unless it was all a ruse to keep our eyes away from you) and the disturbs in Abyssinia caused by the Party of Mohammed and the Somalian independentists. Even your own sacred book, the Qur'an, claims that non-Muslims have to convert, be treated differently or die! If you really care about the fate of Muslims in other countries, don't ask for the division of the country so that Muslims live away from non-Muslims, ask for rights for Muslims! As for the French Muslims, I reiterate that they had neither claims nor rights to make their own country out of France's ashes, and if they wanted to have their own country they could have left and emigrate to Dar-al-Islam perfectly. I don't see you ripping your clothes for the fate of Christians, Jewish and Muslims in the URSS, for example.

To: Andualusia

Your incorrect name calling of our government and their actions show how backwards and truly ignorant the Andalusians are. Our government has never been against the rights or freedoms of other religions, it has always been terrorist propaganda. You over look the fact that we stood along side the world as we fought for Ukrainian sovereignty and many of our soldiers died for them. We have revolutionized the technological world and continue to lead the world in space technology, we are the cradle for you all, we are the ever watching and all seeing guard that keeps the world safe. The UFS and USSR do not, Nippon only attempts to disconcert us and our actions by listening to terrorist organization and using such falsified information against us. We do care about all humankind, we have released the state of Israel to bring peace to the region and have worked to gain the independence of two new Islamic republics. What has Andalusia done on the world stage other than continually submit resolutions that have no purpose or are completely ridiculous to the Council of Nations? Which, by the way, was reformed under the support and guidance of Dar-al-Islam for the betterment of the world. Somalia is, and always has been, against the terrorist activities so often blamed on Dar-al-Islam, and their independence was decades in the making and can be blamed only on the Abyssinian government. We will no longer tolerate the besmirching of our name, our religion or our government.

To: Andualusia

Your incorrect name calling of our government and their actions show how backwards and truly ignorant the Andalusians are. Our government has never been against the rights or freedoms of other religions, it has always been terrorist propaganda. You over look the fact that we stood along side the world as we fought for Ukrainian sovereignty and many of our soldiers died for them. We have revolutionized the technological world and continue to lead the world in space technology, we are the cradle for you all, we are the ever watching and all seeing guard that keeps the world safe. The UFS and USSR do not, Nippon only attempts to disconcert us and our actions by listening to terrorist organization and using such falsified information against us. We do care about all humankind, we have released the state of Israel to bring peace to the region and have worked to gain the independence of two new Islamic republics. What has Andalusia done on the world stage other than continually submit resolutions that have no purpose or are completely ridiculous to the Council of Nations? Which, by the way, was reformed under the support and guidance of Dar-al-Islam for the betterment of the world. Somalia is, and always has been, against the terrorist activities so often blamed on Dar-al-Islam, and their independence was decades in the making and can be blamed only on the Abyssinian government. We will no longer tolerate the besmirching of our name, our religion or our government.

First, nothing pains us more than those that aren't able to write our nation's name correctly. Second, I don't deny that you have freed Israel from your handgrip, but the part about the independence of the Islamic republics... that should be questioned, because they curiously always fall within your sphere of influence. Somalia (which I think is one of those "Islamic republics" you mention) only got the independence because of terrorist acts against the nation of Abyssinia, who had always tried the best to include ALL religions into her, efforts that were clearly undermined by radical Muslim parties such as the Party of Mohammed, and then your own soldiers going to that place although you hadn't been called by any legitimate government to intervene in there (and please, don't say that they were only volunteers, even you know that that's a lie). As for the Council of Nations, we have proposed 4 resolutions so far, 1 of which we have already withdrawn, 1 more that you have voted in favour of and the other 2 we feel they would work well, as no other nation has proposed anything about the veto power or the legitimacy of nations. If you don't like those resolutions, propose ones yourself.

We suppose we could just agree to disagree, although we still think we are on the right in this matter.

To Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Technology Initiative:
We hope to clear up thhe current Bureaucratic Snafu that has prevented our joining of your organization this past year, and finalize the sharing of these critical technologies. (OOC: will send the corrections in with our orders)

OOC: also like to note that the Qur'an does NOT state that non muslims must be killed if they dont convert... The only two legitimate reasons given for the death penalty are for murder or for when a Muslim leaves the faith AND then attacks the Muslim community. Any other cases are simply evil interpretations and . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . by evil people.

First, nothing pains us more than those that aren't able to write our nation's name correctly. Second, I don't deny that you have freed Israel from your handgrip, but the part about the independence of the Islamic republics... that should be questioned, because they curiously always fall within your sphere of influence. Somalia (which I think is one of those "Islamic republics" you mention) only got the independence because of terrorist acts against the nation of Abyssinia, who had always tried the best to include ALL religions into her, efforts that were clearly undermined by radical Muslim parties such as the Party of Mohammed, and then your own soldiers going to that place although you hadn't been called by any legitimate government to intervene in there (and please, don't say that they were only volunteers, even you know that that's a lie). As for the Council of Nations, we have proposed 4 resolutions so far, 1 of which we have already withdrawn, 1 more that you have voted in favour of and the other 2 we feel they would work well, as no other nation has proposed anything about the veto power or the legitimacy of nations. If you don't like those resolutions, propose ones yourself.

We suppose we could just agree to disagree, although we still think we are on the right in this matter.

TO: Andalusia

First, your savage language gives us no reason to correctly seek the proper name of a state that as far as we can tell, will never amount to the glory of Dar-al-Islam. When your own people have conflict over the spelling, your policies should focus on education. Claiming that our troops were not on volunteer exercises is pure ignorance on worldly affairs. It is stated in the constitution of Dar-al-Islam that all military personnel may seek permission to aid other Islamic Republics, and being the figurehead and center of the Islamic world, our people do so frequently. We have never supported terrorism and do not discriminate against non-Muslims, no matter how many times you say it, it will never be true. Somalia was a mixed mess and we admit that, but it is better to have happened without escalated violence than being a drawn out guerrilla war. We made the correct decision in letting our soldiers and equipment go out to aid them. Islamic republics fall into my sphere of influence for the simple reason that with Dar-al-Islam they find security and allies in faith. Your resolutions have thus far been mostly foolish and for participation, we started the donation fund and have pledged 30 billion to aid in humanitarian efforts. Andalusia is now considered hostile, politically and religiously, towards Dar-al-Islam. We will withdraw our diplomats and halt trade with your nation unless some form of apology to the free peoples of Dar-al-Islam is made. Do not underestimate the economic power we hold.

@H-S: I can't send orders without finalized stats. Could you please fix before orders due? Also, I need costs for the new techs I've PMed you.

TO: Andalusia

First, your savage language gives us no reason to correctly seek the proper name of a state that as far as we can tell, will never amount to the glory of Dar-al-Islam. When your own people have conflict over the spelling, your policies should focus on education. Claiming that our troops were not on volunteer exercises is pure ignorance on worldly affairs. It is stated in the constitution of Dar-al-Islam that all military personnel may seek permission to aid other Islamic Republics, and being the figurehead and center of the Islamic world, our people do so frequently. We have never supported terrorism and do not discriminate against non-Muslims, no matter how many times you say it, it will never be true. Somalia was a mixed mess and we admit that, but it is better to have happened without escalated violence than being a drawn out guerrilla war. We made the correct decision in letting our soldiers and equipment go out to aid them. Islamic republics fall into my sphere of influence for the simple reason that with Dar-al-Islam they find security and allies in faith. Your resolutions have thus far been mostly foolish and for participation, we started the donation fund and have pledged 30 billion to aid in humanitarian efforts. Andalusia is now considered hostile, politically and religiously, towards Dar-al-Islam. We will withdraw our diplomats and halt trade with your nation unless some form of apology to the free peoples of Dar-al-Islam is made. Do not underestimate the economic power we hold.

OOC: :rolleyes: You are really taking this a bit too far, no? Don't worry, I will apologise. This will make the news in the next update, I'm sure.

We think that what was once a simple political discussion has really turned into a too-much-heated debate, and if we aren't careful both of us might burn our hands.

We apologise to the nation of Dar-al-Islam for our accusations. We didn't know about the clause your constitution had that allowed your army to help other Islamic nations that asked for help.

However, you too should apologise, as you have also insulted us. We don't expect it to be too grandious, just say "sorry" for accusing us of so many things, unfounded.

And just so you know, our invest in education is one of the highest in the whole continent when related to the number of inhabitants, only surpassed by powerful countries like Germania or the Union of Scandinavia, and that sharing borders with two potentially hostile countries, as Castile and Portugal. So please, don't tell us to do what we are already doing.

OOC: "Savage language?" That nearly made me laugh, up until the moment I remembered that Arabic is way too much complicated for anyone else.

OOC: also like to note that the Qur'an does NOT state that non muslims must be killed if they dont convert... The only two legitimate reasons given for the death penalty are for murder or for when a Muslim leaves the faith AND then attacks the Muslim community. Any other cases are simply evil interpretations and . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . by evil people.

Everyone always forgets the role of the Hadith.
You have the words of God - The Qur'an
And you have the purported sayings of the Prophet - The Hadith

The Qur'an might not say it or allow it, the Hadith can however allow for slightly more room in interpretation by acting as the common law. Part of the reason Islam is where it is the Taliq [spelling] which barred further interpretation of both the Qur'an, the Hadith and for a final blow stopped all further revisions of the Hadith for Sunni's, Shiite adopted something similar as well.

No? well, I thought that there was something in the Qur'an that said that anyone who isn't Muslim and lives in a Muslim country has to be offered a deal, with three outcomes: conversion, pay more money, or war. Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.

lurker's comment: It's more like the non-Muslims had to pay a per capita tax that the Muslims were exempt from. Note that the Caliphate dropped the "exempt" part relatively early on and made the Muslims pay that tax as well soon after they began to outnumber the non-Muslims due to mass conversions for tax purposes. :p Also, I think some groups of infidels were exempted from it as well in exchange for military service and such. Not sure whether it was even mentioned in the Quran, though; it seems indeed rooted in the Hadith (and in early Muslim economic thought, ofcourse), but it did not really stop different interpretations in actual practice.

OOC: :rolleyes: You are really taking this a bit too far, no? Don't worry, I will apologise. This will make the news in the next update, I'm sure.

We think that what was once a simple political discussion has really turned into a too-much-heated debate, and if we aren't careful both of us might burn our hands.

We apologise to the nation of Dar-al-Islam for our accusations. We didn't know about the clause your constitution had that allowed your army to help other Islamic nations that asked for help.

However, you too should apologise, as you have also insulted us. We don't expect it to be too grandious, just say "sorry" for accusing us of so many things, unfounded.

And just so you know, our invest in education is one of the highest in the whole continent when related to the number of inhabitants, only surpassed by powerful countries like Germania or the Union of Scandinavia, and that sharing borders with two potentially hostile countries, as Castile and Portugal. So please, don't tell us to do what we are already doing.

OOC: "Savage language?" That nearly made me laugh, up until the moment I remembered that Arabic is way too much complicated for anyone else.

TO: Andalucia

We do not apologize.

OOC: Technically you have been misspelling your own nation this whole time, and Arabic is only too complicated for stupid Europeans.

TO: Andalucia

We do not apologize.

OOC: Technically you have been misspelling your own nation this whole time, and Arabic is only too complicated for stupid Europeans.

OOC: In English it is written Andalusia, Andalucía is in Spanish. Where are you from, exactly? Are you really from Irak? And why don't you apologize? I think that it shouldn't be very hard.

OOC: In English it is written Andalusia, Andalucía is in Spanish. Where are you from, exactly? Are you really from Irak? And why don't you apologize? I think that it shouldn't be very hard.

:lol: :rotfl:

OOC: Look, Milarqui, get spellcheck. While you are better than Charles, you still need to change. And 2, Luckymoose is from Georgia. And 3, he is correct.

OOC: That's EQ's fault, if indeed anyone's. Don't ad hominem, that's immature.

You know, when sp1023 said you were from Georgia, I immediately thought about Georgia, U.S.A., not Georgia, former U.S.S.R.

And in English it is written Andalusia, not Andalucía. I can go with the Spanish wording, if you want.

You know, when sp1023 said you were from Georgia, I immediately thought about Georgia, U.S.A., not Georgia, former U.S.S.R.

And in English it is written Andalusia, not Andalucía. I can go with the Spanish wording, if you want.

*facepalm*

Yeah, I'm from Georgia; those Russians were quite annoying.

:D

You spelled Iraq as Irak. I don’t know if that was intentional, but unless you can type without many mistakes/misspellings, get a spellcheck.

Milarqui, dude, you’re even more naive than I am! He was being sarcastic. He is from Georgia, USA.

*facepalm*

I concur.

Top Bottom