The World Turned Upside Down II

:D
You spelled Iraq as Irak. I don’t know if that was intentional, but unless you can type without many mistakes/misspellings, get a spellcheck.
Ahh, see, that's other difference between Spanish and English, 'cause in Spanish it is written Irak, and I didn't realise that it was written differently in English.
Milarqui, dude, you’re even more naive than I am! He was being sarcastic. He is from Georgia, USA.
:rolleyes: Poor Luckymoose, it must have been so confusing for him to live in to places at the same time, that he doesn't know where he lives... :D:D:lol::lol:

Well, he ain't an American, so English might not be his primary language, so I think you can give him a bit of leeway with his spelling mistakes, as I haven't noticed many (but could be because I am a bad speller :p).

Well, I am Spanish (as you can see <-), so that accounts for the spelling mistakes.

Well human-slaughter has sent me a PM informing me that he is unable to continue as moderator for this NES. Opinions? Thoughts? Should we go with another new moderator? Or should the NES rest in peace until I recieve more freetime perhaps late this June or July?

Well human-slaughter has sent me a PM informing me that he is unable to continue as moderator for this NES. Opinions? Thoughts? Should we go with another new moderator? Or should the NES rest in peace until I recieve more freetime perhaps late this June or July?

Either would be OK, as I have to study for exams. However, I very much would like to continue with this NES. I'd offer myself as a mod, but several things stop me:
a) I haven't the foggiest idea about modding.
b) I have invested way too much time in Andalusia to now leave them.

a_propagandist said before that he would be willing to play the mod. perhaps he might take the torch.

I'm willing if the group will have me. Of course I'd be leaving Germania and that's a huge issue, but of course without a running NES it's pointless anyway... So unless someone else will step up I'll throw my hat into the ring.

I would vote for Crezth but I think it is best if we just leave it until EQ can pick it back up.

Granted I only got to join TWTUD on number II, but my two cents would be: Crezth would be a fine mod, but being the player of a major actor in this world, I think it would risk detracting from the world's overall continuity. So I would vote for a hiatus.

$0.02

Im in favour of a break as well

Well, as much as I like crezth and think he'd be a good mod, without EQ modding this NES, it just doesn't feel the same. I'd say we wait til June/July, and if EQ can't mod then, then find another moderator, but that's just my opinion. I'll play regardless.

Right, let's just go with a hiatus then.

Sounds good to me. Let's drink on it; to the eventual and triumphant return.

Lets drink to my power as an NES killer, this the the 7th!

To: Germania

We would allow Messerschmidt Aerodynamics to set up in our country, should they ask to be allowed in. Seeing as Lockheed is only selling civilian aircraft, how ever, we believe there isn't much to fear from untrustworthiness.

To Israel
From Messerschmidt Aerodynamics

We would be more than happy to extend our services to your country. With our aid you can achieve more than you ever could with Lockheed's presence in your country: we can help you develop a fully working hydrogen-based economy, starting with your vehicles; in fa - nvm, just saw that this has died... *sigh*

Top Bottom