1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

TNESII: Et In Arcadia Ego

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Thlayli, Jul 8, 2009.

1. D'Artagnan59

D'Artagnan59 The Gascon

Nordstream has Japan at the moment.

2. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

H'okay.

I have orders from: Portugal, Flanders, Australia, Chernigov, New Albion, the Golden Horde, Ethiopia, Tawantinsuyu, the HRE, the Shahate, the Jafdids, Adana, the Xin Ming, Hungary, Japan, the Qing, Poland, Arcadia, Knights of the Nile, Tver, Croatia, Bengal, Sweden, and Denmark, in reverse order from when they were received.

France has been granted a 1 day extension because NK was away for the entire week and needs to catch up, and let me know ahead of time.

Oklahoma, Italy, Sicily, Serbia-Romea, Norway, Montferrat, Ionia, Siam, and Mali have not yet sent orders. And anyone else I might have forgotten. Orders sent in the next 4 hours and 55 minutes will be accepted penalty free.

I will accept orders sent on Friday after the deadline with a slight penalty. After 12:00 midnight I will no longer be accepting orders, players will be kicked out and their nations will be handed to other players who have expressed interest. If you can't be bothered to send orders for the first turn, you don't belong here.

3. Kal'thzar

Kal'thzar Deity

I had fun writing mine, I think I'll write it in a more budgetry style next time :p

maybe with votes etc too :D

4. carmen510

carmen510 Deity

You forgot me in the "Not yet sent orders" section. I'll get them to you within the next 30 minutes.

5. Insane_Panda

Insane_Panda Deity

Oh . .. .. .. ., I forgot about NESing for a few days. Orders will be sent soon.

6. LightFang

LightFang "I'm the hero!"

Okay, I pounded out orders. My least favorite part of NESing. :(

7. Reno

Reno The Studio Ghibli Fanatic

Hmm, I was hoping to be able to write up a third story to finish Beatrice's path of ascension to the throne, but seems like that never panned out. On that note, I'm quite pleased with the overall quality and turn out of stories for this NES. :)

Thanks, 'tis good to be back though in a limited capacity; only playing in one NES. :)

8. Adrogans

Adrogans Quiet Laughter...

so, 1 is > 0 so you are NESing again :)

9. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

I'm feeling merciful, so I'll be working on the parts of the update for which orders have been sent, and extend the deadline for 5 more hours.

The update is already 4 pages long, and I've only just finished work on the London Conference and the Spotlight. ;)

10. D'Artagnan59

D'Artagnan59 The Gascon

Woot. Can't wait.

11. Insane_Panda

Insane_Panda Deity

Orders being crafted, almost finished. However, I have to go out, and I'm not sure I'll be back to send them before midnight eastern time. Hope the deadline extends through that with this recent extension.

12. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

There IS a reason I set these things two weeks in advance... :p

Oh well. Update procedures initiating.

13. Kentharu

Kentharu Zebra Commander

Just a note I said IF Japan opens up.

Also expressing interest in Italy, if it is still PC'd by the end of the update (aka whoever was suppose to send orders didn't). If not I shall take Rajput Empire

Danke

14. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

I haven't heard anything out of Flavius recently. Italy will probably open up.

Oh, and thank you everyone for participating. There are better mods than me, but I think this project is really important, to show NESers the quality modding that we're capable of doing on a regular basis, in addition to having a great game.

If you think I'm not paying enough attention to you personally, or being too hard with the schedule, it's just because I need to run things on a tighter schedule than TNESI to keep things moving. I'm busy with this and with real life. Know that I WILL address your questions, comments and concerns, and I always defer to das as the ultimate authority for answering historical questions. If you have any more questions, please ask him before he leaves.

Your support is very much appreciated. I have the best players of any NES running. :D

15. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Srećna ažuriranje!

16. alex994

alex994 Hail Divine Emperor!

OOC: *raises hand* I think you need to pay more attention to me ;)

We all like you thlayli. For now. :)

17. Insane_Panda

Insane_Panda Deity

18. Insane_Panda

Insane_Panda Deity

THE TIMES OF ALEXANDRIA
    SINE METUS VEL VENTUS
    "Without Fear or Favor"
    DIES MARTIS - 11 IULIUS 1900

19. Agent 89

Agent 89 King

OOC: I won't be around for the next week so if the second update is before Saturday could you NPC Croatia. Thanks.

20. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

Update is proceeding nicely; most major events are finished. I need to update a lot of domestic events, casualties, stats, and proofread everything. If it isn't up tonight, the update should be up early next week.