Tom's Unit Factory

Well she is going straight in my mod. It's fantastic that you are doing a lot of female fantasy units, Tom. I'm trying to have male and female versions of as many of my hero units as possible and you are making it a lot more possible!

Cheers,

Nick

Ah Kâramanèh! One of the least well known of the classic femme fatales. She had many sides to her, being both deadly assassin and sympathetic captive. Sold to the criminal Si-Fan organization by Egyptian slave traders when she was just a child, she is Fu Manchu's captive and trusted assassin-agent who has buried her knife into many unsuspecting adversaries.

“Many there are, I doubt not, who will regard the Eastern girl with horror. I ask their forgiveness in that I regarded her quite differently. No man having seen her could have condemned her unheard. Many, having looked into her lovely eyes, had they found there what I found, must have forgiven her almost any crime." –The Insidious Dr. Fu Manchu

A great character Tom, beautifully brought to life by your talented hands. This unit will be equally at home as Space Opera vixen, WWI spy, or modern bad girl.

Yeah, the wolf howls with the big dog on this one: holy crap balls :eek:
I especially like the Tiger Woods upswing with the sword! :thumbsup:

Very nice looking. I will definitely use that. Also: I like the starbase a lot. It's been a while since anyone made a sci-fi unit of that usefulness.

I wonder how you manage to keep surprising us every few days, Tom.

Giant (unit conversion)

** Giant's are the predecessor's to the Titan. Giant's do not yet have the ability to hurl lightning bolts at their enemies, whereas the Titans can do this. (I gave the Giant both lightning throw animations anyways).

Has Civ Colour. Modifications made to original textures. Animation modifications and additions also made (to originals). Lightning effects added by tom2050.

Download here... Giant.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included. Is an Atlantica Online unit.

Very good, Tom!
I've noticed one thing - when buck runs, the tail is raised up. :)

I like barbarians-animals in Civ4, but I can use only 3 units for this purpose in Civ3, so my choice was to use a bear as the defensive, dire wolves as the offensive and... tornado (I don't remember what's the exact name was) as the naval unit. But, anyway, your unit is very good and I downloaded it.

Thank you! :)

Hard to keep up - the Titan is Titanic, the Giant is Gigantic, and the Brown Deer is just perfect! The variety is cool, too.

@Wolfshade: you can designate animals (and weather units) as barbarians and add them to any map ahead of time. I use many different pre-placed barbarian units in my game schemes. I put a slow moving storm out in the ocean, for instance, as a hazard for ships...

I'm going to try giving the deer 0/0 stats and see if it runs when I approach it.

Top Bottom