Travel Through Time

dacubz145

Deity
Last edited:
:goodjob:You're own forum now?:eek:
Thanks for the eek sing, truly arpeciate it:p
:yup: finally.
Congrats :goodjob:

You might think about if I should maybe move one overview thread to the modpacks subforum. Because the main audience is there, and so it would not get totally out of the view of most people.
Yes that would be smart, do you just one will do? If so a copy of this thread would do. Also if you could change the MA thread to say just Modern Alliances and sticky it. That should be good for now

Yes that would be smart, do you just one will do? If so a copy of this thread would do.

Yeah, would probably do it.
But don't be lazy, create it yourself :p.

Also if you could change the MA thread to say just Modern Alliances and sticky it. That should be good for now

Done.
For the future: Either as report or PM, because I normally don't check the subforums.

It was coming along good, now my computer battery is dead so definatly will take a bit of a hit in my progress (didnt loose any just cant make any for a bit). As I am sure you now have noticed though we got a forum which is good - so if you could keep questions about specific mods in their threads since I like to keep it organized but more importantly no1 beside me will see it taht you will want to talk to - all links are above

Also hope you feel better whatever the issue is, good luck and of course we all understand it is much more important than civ

The 1600 Scenario for eurocentrism is 99% completed!

Civ list
-HRE
-Russia
-Austria
-France
-Spain
-Netherlands
-Sweden
-Denmark-Norway
-Poland-Lithuania
-Zaporozhian Cossacks
-Courland
-England
-Ottoman Empire
-Wallachia
-Moldavia
-Transylvania
-Crimea
-Scottland
-Tuscany
-Venice
-Genoa
-Papal States
-Switzerland
-Ireland
-Malta
-Morocco
-Kartli
-Imereti
-Kakheti
-Persia

Screenshots
Spoiler :

Do you need to download all of the mods for it to work or the ones before any given mod? I tried to download Eurocentrism and got a messages saying there was a file that could'nt be found so it wouldn't load.

Top Bottom