[RD] Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian diplomats

He wouldn't be the first president to be a fool, and his business record rather supports the conclusion that he is in fact a fool.

Calling Trump a "Fool" is an insult to Fools everywhere.

The euro leaped vs the dollar today, surpassing the level at the day of the elections in November for the first time since then. The dollar has also been falling against other currencies. All of this may yet be part of a cunning scheme to help American exports.

Russians claim they have transcript.

CNN)Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia is ready to provide US Congress with a transcript of the talks between President Donald Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.
Speaking at a press conference, Putin said the transcript could be provided "if the US administration finds it appropriate."
The Trump administration has come under fire over a meeting at the Oval Office with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak last week, in which he shared security information that two sources described to CNN as classified.
The Washington Post first reported the allegations on Monday, claiming Trump had shared highly classified information in the talks.
Trump has hit back at the accusations, claiming it is his right as president to share information on security as he sees fit. But he did not confirm or deny whether the information was classified.

How is it, the Russians have tapes of what was said in the Oval Office and we don't?

Putin is trolling. First, America will not want his help on an issue that is clearly domestic. Second, there's no telling if he will give away a correct transcript and not something he made up. The last thing that anyone wants is Putin playing a role in Trumps impeachment process.

Russians claim they have transcript.

How is it, the Russians have tapes of what was said in the Oval Office and we don't?

a transcript, not a tape...much easier to doctor :)

Putin is definitely trolling, and I laughed out loud at the headline.

How can leaking the info to the press be a national security threat, and leaking the info to the Russians "wholly appropriate"?

Putin is trolling. First, America will not want his help on an issue that is clearly domestic. Second, there's no telling if he will give away a correct transcript and not something he made up. The last thing that anyone wants is Putin playing a role in Trumps impeachment process.
Whether he is trolling or not, can be clearly seen from his facial expression:

(First 2 minutes)

He also promised to punish Lavrov for not sharing the secret information he allegedly received from Trump.
But it only shows that he doesn't take US newsmedia seriously.

ISIS didn't know that Russia needs to protect its aircraft? The laptop story was already public knowledge.

I thought the intended use of laptops by ISIS was recently discovered by an Israeli agent(s)

Russian military assets are superior to Israeli intelligence sources?

I dont understand what you mean

ISIS was planning to bring laptop bombs to Russian military planes?

I imagine Russia would have been a target

There have been laptop bans since at least March - it is likely not the information that Trump overshared with Russia.

How can you not understand what I mean. In this scenario you describe, Trump is preferring to burn foreign intelligence allies to speculatively protect Russian military assets. I don't know how you think that makes it better.

I see... why just military assets? I'd think ISIS would try to bring down civilian airliners. I dont know what Trump said, but if he did in fact give away information compromising the sources he deserves to be skewered.

Top Bottom