[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

AFAIK, for the older versions of the DLL (43 and 26 civs) there was a separate fix that would give the civs above 22 a 2D leaderscreen, otherwise they would be blank. Those DLLs were updated today and the 60 civ DLL was released, maybe it has the fix inside?

Sorry, I've got another question now from that:

Note that there is a maximum of 63 slots in game for Civilizations and City States, when using this mod, there will be 29 slots left for CS.

Will there only be three city states if I'm using the 60 civ DLL?

yes, of course that DLL will need to be used with other mods to balance the change in gameplay for Civilizations having an UA based on CS :)

Unlike the standard sized map the large map has a strange issue -- no ancient ruins even when the corresponding box is left unchecked.

34, 28 and 43 civs DLL updated on CFC Database but not tested, can anyone confirm that it fixes the trade screen bug ?

I've compiled a 60 civs DLL, if there are 17 custom civs (preferably spaced) available with TSL, it may be fun to test :D

Nice update, Gedemon!

I have just resumed my saved game in which I was not able to establish any trade routes nor spies and now they are working fine in Earht Huge Map with 34 Civs dll!

Thank you!

Unlike the standard sized map the large map has a strange issue -- no ancient ruins even when the corresponding box is left unchecked.

Just tried, no problem here, please double check with only YnAEMP activated, then give me more details (large EARTH or large EUROPE ? era start ?)

Large Earth ("the greatest Earth map"), everything standard -- ancient era, no box is checked in advanced menu, standard speed, etc..

I saved the game to the steam's cloud, not sure if you can access it from your end, my username is atigr.

do you have multiple version of that map installed ?

Could you please send me just the code of the added CS, there are mismatches when I try to merge your file with mine (I think you've also removed some TSL), TIA :)

As I explained, my computer broke last week and I had to wait until the end of this week to have it back.

Actually, my file contains more 13 CS TSL for Earth Huge Map; here it is.

Attachments

• 13CityStateTSLForEarthHugeMap(MinorCivStartPos).zip
    437 bytes · Views: 62
I was playing the giant map and the Riga city-state spawn is slightly off. It should be about -1 X and +1 Y from its current start. At the moment, it doesn't start on the coast (despite being in-game and historically maritime) but is one tile inland. I don't know about the other map sizes, sorry.

I am now using th 60 Civ. mod, without ANY mod civiliations.

I understand that the other civiliations I am going to download would NOT have TSL right?

Also, I notices that the maximum number of CS available on the set up screen is only 3 (and it is the case when I am inside the game). Is this how you pave way for the extra civilizations????

hey thank you for the reply. Some of the mod civs I have are TSL (Harappa, Kongo, etc.), however, some of them are not (Uygur Khanate, Khmer, etc.). I have read the script of the JFD compatibility mod, seems some of the mod civs are not yet given TSL, which, I can totally understand (though I really hope they can are also TSL)

I played 60 civs today with 3 CS (including all the 43 inbuilt civs and 17 mod civs). Everything was alright until turn 137.... no matter how I reload the game with different moves (capture a city from Uygur Khanate or making peace without capturing it), the game crashes when it is loading for turn 138....

Top Bottom