1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turns 81 to 90

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by Robi D, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

TURN 89

Our CR squad moved forward to find the Immortal that was chasing our warrior around. I guessed that he was heading for the hill so i figured our cover would be blown anyway so i attacked. CR squad 2 killed the immo while losing only 1 HP. I posted the screenshot of the attack plans however since TNT knows were there with some forces we might have to change those plans if needed.

GS squad 5 killed the barb without loss of HP's and gain a promotion to Vet. We also collected 25g for our troubles. Our new city will be founded on turn 91.

Shelbyville builds Temple starts Granary
    Never Again builds MW starts temple
    Crunch builds spear starts Harbour
    (these can all be change if everyone feels we need more units first)
    283g -1gpt Mon in 19

Finally, while we have had some responses i would like to see more about whether to make a pact with KISS against TNT and MIA or make peace with TNT. I don't want to wait too much more as niether offer might end up on the table so please have your say as it is a big decsion.

2. Nomad Bryce

Nomad Bryce Innovian UU Cannon Turtle

I say lets wrap up this war and cut some territory reserving deals with TNT, particularly I liked your original proposal of a Zone of Control that exludes the jungle. But why should we devote the time and rescources to invade over the sea with another civilization that stands to gain more from our invasion? We should let them fight their own war, now its our turn for peace and prosperity. We could use our military forces to temporarily put off building defenders for settlers, and instead just build tons of settlers with MWs as guards and city defenders. This of course, would just be a temporary measure to do a quick expansion boost, with spearmen following up and then repeating the measure. So my vote is against helping these foreigners who seek to use our military to do their desire in exchange for a little help with TNT. Screw that.

3. Robi D

Turn 90 - 800BC

Not much to report for this turn. TNT has remained out of sight for the time being, an MW was dispatched to see if they were still on the jungle road so we will see next turn if they are still there.
    The trailing member of CR squad has nearly joined up with the rest, so they will be dispatched soon to cause some chaos to the TNT camp
    Sugar build worker statrs MW
    Settler in postion to found Dunkin next turn
    283g -1gpt Monarchy in 17

4. Robi D

Having sent a MW to see if TNT are still on the jungle road in numbers we got our answer sooner then expected. TNT attacked with a Horseman and lost once more, you would think they would be sick of it by now;)
    Here is the sent battlelog