TV-01: A Noble Beginning

Apparently we've got tons of GPT and we just got that 1700 gold from the GM.

And I definitely misspoke...I meant science slider.

Yeah if you're up for it feel free to take a turnset today flaming. I know for a fact I can't play today so we might as well see if we can get some progress going.

I don't think I'm going to get to it.
Anyone who can get to it, get to it.
This is me requesting a swap, because I've been in and out of the house all day long.

The issue is that today is the 4th of July, and that all week I've been dragged to parties for it. This should continue until Friday at least.

But if I can, I'll play.

I won't be able to play today because of July 4th either (was just checking my e-mail before I headed out). Since flaming can't play till friday I could go tomorrow for sure, or if you can play today azaris feel free.

quick review:

we got demo and traded it and MT for replaceable parts, SM, astronomy IIRC. we then researched physics which gave us a free GS. he bulbed part of biology, we are now researching that.

the GA was popped in Calcutta, we gained quite a few Russian tiles.

builds are mostly infrastructure and some cannons/cavs. overall pretty boring set

Attachments

• Succession Gamer AD-1840.Civ4SavedGame
    245.5 KB · Views: 61
How are we going to win this game then? Diplomatic is out since we'd be up against Cathy. Domination requires taking all of Egypt and probably some of Persia. Space is the easiest and dullest.

If we decide to settle for space we could switch to 15 turn turnsets to get this game into fifth gear. Not much more to play for, let's just win and get it over with.

Tivrames, can you play next?

to be honest, we have absolutely awful production and GNP: i wouldn't feel comfortable with a space race. But iy is probably our only option (except maybe time)

Yeah I'll definitely either play tonight or early tomorrow (EST). Do you guys want to switch to 15 turn sets? I'm fine with that.

but just look at Berlin, our best production city; it only has 30 hammers and can't build ironworks as it already has HE and NE

We are in line for a time victory, yes?

I'm sure some other city can be set up to match Berlin's production. 30 shields is rather low...

I'm just going to make a quick summary as to not keep you guys waiting (I took 15 turns by the way which is what we're going to start doing for each turnset).

I mainly built alot of missionaries to try and spread around religions while we still could build free missionaries to prepare us for free religion. Once assembly line finished I started pumping off factories en masse.

Here's the tech situation during my turns:

Biology -> Economics -> Corporation -> Assembly Line -> Railroad (finished on my last turn) -> Combustion (Only 3 turns and it will let us get that oil in our influence).

I tried to get railroads earlier from anyone but no one was willing to part with it for anything reasonable.

Some noteworthy stuff:

Turn 3: Cologne celebrates their love of us. Catherine adopts theocracy.

Turn 6: Munich starts Ironworks.

Turn 7: Hamburg starts Wall Street (I think it had the biggest income, I looked around and couldn't find anything larger).

Turn 8: Berlin finishes Statue of Liberty.

Turn 9: Our empire reaches 20 million people. GE pops and I use him to rush Ironworks.

Turn 11: We're named Greatest Civilization.

Turn 13: Catherine scares the . .. .. .. . out of me when she declares war on Hatty.

Turn 15: Calcutta expands. Catherine takes Alexandria.

Catherine never asked me to join in the war so that might happen soon. Whoever goes next needs to start spreading railroads as I didn't have a chance (it finished my last turn).

Succession_Gamer_AD-1870

Top Bottom