U.S. Navy Rescues 13 Iranian Hostages

I think when most people on this board put USA#1 in their post it's not meant to be taken so literally.

I think when most people on this board put USA#1 in their post it's not meant to be taken so literally.

I would hope that is obvious. The U.S. is no longer #1 in many categories. Our standard of living has fallen pretty low compared to Europe.

Thank you, Captain Obvious, a job well done.

US ships have, for the second time in a week, rescued a group of Iranians in trouble at sea, the Pentagon has said.
US Coast Guard cutter Monomoy picked up six Iranian mariners after their vessel broke down in the Gulf.
One of the mariners had suffered burn injuries and was receiving treatment from the Coast Guard, Pentagon spokesman George Little told reporters.
The US Navy rescued 13 Iranian fishermen last Thursday after they were captured by Somali pirates.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-16493551

Wow, so the Coast Guard goes places other than the US coast. I learned something new today!

Yeah I didn't know the coast guard operated over there. Seems weird to me. How can they guard the U.S. coast over there? :D

Top Bottom