UKIP go from strength to strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which will kill them in multiple new, cruel and unusual ways, due to the fact the human stomach wouldn't be able to stomach the foreign and alien flora.

No, it's beyond bland. Something which is merely bland is inedible. The English typically like to do 'curries' (surely a native dish) which apparently involve concentrating all the spices into one mouthful-sized lump of the meal, and the rest is simply like chewing on cardboard. They have opposed the French so much (and recently in WWII the Italians) that they apear to have come to despise the very concept of cooking edible, tasy meals.

Since we're at it, does Quackers eat curry?

No, it's beyond bland. Something which is merely bland is inedible. The English typically like to do 'curries' (surely a native dish) which apparently involve concentrating all the spices into one mouthful-sized lump of the meal, and the rest is simply like chewing on cardboard. They have opposed the French so much (and recently in WWII the Italians) that they apear to have come to despise the very concept of cooking edible, tasy meals.

Since we're at it, does Quackers eat curry?

Dude I'm a Curry Monster.

So why are you against foreign cultures and immigrants?

Quackers, all you project is caricature. You can't endlessly fawn over Nigel Farage media one minute and expect people to take you seriously the next.

The hypocrisy is amazing here.

What you don't like others caricaturing your positions? Well i guess you know how we all feel now, especially when we look at this thread.

I'm not "against" those things.
No? You've been complaining about London being filled with foreigners for years now and have got ever more virulent since you against them at the same time as you've been claiming not to be a racist.
Quackers said:
Honestly, bugger off with your stupid caricatures of me.
You caricaturise yourself enough with all these #hashtags and posting random pictures of Farage while moaning about dem foreigners in general while not giving one single meaningful policy of that footballing 'we' (thanks for that one, Borachio) which you seem to think is the salvation of the neoBritish Empire.

Just remember this Takhisis:

You may be happy being the last Englishman in London, I don't. Our country is more than just a business.

He never answered my question as well, it seems weird to me that he won't acknowledge whether the descendents of immigrants in London in particular, who have been born in England, live their entire life in england etc, are indeed "english".

He refers to 'our' country. Which means there's a 'we' somewhere, and a 'they' i.e. not 'us'. Who are part of either category is up to Quackers to decide.

Farage and Miliband on the same couch.
Farage is relaxed, confidant and statesmanlike. Miliband appears to be a mature A-level politics student who gets a bit excited but has to reign himself in to try and appear as a sensible politician:

Link to video.

Jesus, even I, as a Kipper looks at Miliband and get zero assurnace. In the days of Blair and Brown they had a stance and a position to follow. How far the Labour Party has fallen.

Weird tie. What's he trying to do, dazzle Milliband into submission? No wonder the poor guy can't relax.

And a right-wing xenophobic party telling the child of Jewish immigrants "we're after you"?

Totally not creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom