Unit Maker of the Year 2007!

Which one should be the Unit of the Year 2007?

• Plotinus - Beaver Worker

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Wyrmshadow - EU Battlewalker

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Hikaro Takayama - Archadean Air Dreadnought

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • aaglo - Ork Warboss

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Supa - Ebirah

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • CamJH - Marauder

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Plotinus - Nazgûl

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Orthanc - Asian Dragon

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Vuldacon - Omega Zombie

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Wyrmshadow - arsenal ship

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Sandris - Rus Medieval Crossbowman

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • aaglo - Ork Warlord

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Plotinus!

I'm actually surprised how few votes both of aaglo's units have gotten, guess I should've mentioned that I, the other POV-Ray artist, still haven't a clue as to how he does his awesome machine-gun-firing effects so well...

Aaglo's unit are sci-fantasy, and there's a lot of competition in this field with the Nazgul and Battlewalker.

Congratulations Plotinus with your well deserved victory...!

I'm surprised it was that close anyway.. The Nazgul is definately the superior unit any way that you look at it.. From historical background to excecution of the animation.

Which reminds me.. I took at look at my battlewaker and I wanted to stab myself in the head. There are some major pallete problems when I looked at it in Civ3mm that didn't show up at all in Flicster. I need to remake it sometime soon.

Plotinus, Congratulations !!! :goodjob:

Also, I would like to thank you for your great settler, worker and archer unit packs !!! That was the breakthrough of the Year !!! :p

Unbelievable unit, Plotinus -- very happy to see it recognized here!
I think you started on this when you had first started making units, and your original rough drafts had it looking more like a salamander :) I am still amazed at what it became!

Congrats Plotinus!

Top Bottom