Unit Request Thread

Would someone be able to reskin perhaps the Chinese Knight to look rather like this?

What's wrong with the Bloodthirster?

Well, it clearly is exactly what I'm asking for, so maybe something is wrong with me, not the unit. :blush::lol:

Thanks for the link!

EDIT: Also, could anyone make a light blue version of it? If it is possible to somehow remove the weapon from this variant, even better. I don't know if it is hard to change colors, but I need another demon which will be very small so I don't mind them being the same model.

Well, it clearly is exactly what I'm asking for, so maybe something is wrong with me, not the unit. :blush::lol:

Thanks for the link!

EDIT: Also, could anyone make a light blue version of it? If it is possible to somehow remove the weapon from this variant, even better. I don't know if it is hard to change colors, but I need another demon which will be very small so I don't mind them being the same model.

LOL! Things have happened while you were away. Welcome back :)

Light blue version should be easy. It uses custom anims, however, so a weaponless version would perform the same animations sans weapon if that is acceptable.

Thank you! It is good to be back, specially seeing so many new awesome mods (Renaissance Era standing tall between the new stuff) and models (specially the fantasy units).

The unit will be veeeeery small, like a small dog, so I believe the weaponless animation won't be a problem.
If I may extend the request a bit further, would it be possible to somehow make the little guy shoot those blue orbs (like one seen in the Sorceress) when attacking?

I have two requests for my upcoming Apache mod. First, I need the Comanche Rider to be reskinned to look more like the unit on the right:

Second, I either need something to be reskinned to look like the unit on the left, or preferably for this Native American rifleman model for civ 4 to be converted: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=8237.

I have two requests for my upcoming Apache mod. First, I need the Comanche Rider to be reskinned to look more like the unit on the right:

Second, I either need something to be reskinned to look like the unit on the left, or preferably for this Native American rifleman model for civ 4 to be converted: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=8237.

In terms of potential Civ 4 unit conversions for this you should check out the Apache or Navajo units from Religion and Revolution.

Would anyone be willing to reskin the Redcoat from JFD's Victoria to make a Greenjacket?

Would anyone be willing to reskin the Redcoat from JFD's Victoria to make a Greenjacket?

I made a 95th Rifles unit a long time ago. Let me know if you'd like any changes.

EDIT: Oops, wrong link. Fixed.

Thank you! It is good to be back, specially seeing so many new awesome mods (Renaissance Era standing tall between the new stuff) and models (specially the fantasy units).

The unit will be veeeeery small, like a small dog, so I believe the weaponless animation won't be a problem.
If I may extend the request a bit further, would it be possible to somehow make the little guy shoot those blue orbs (like one seen in the Sorceress) when attacking?

OK, done.

Spoiler :

Last edited:
Top Bottom