• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Unit requests thread

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a few parachute-attached models sitting around? I found GarretSidzaka's MarineParatrooper on the db and was wondering if anyone knew of (or would make) ATInfantry, Generic Infantry and SAM Infantry with the parachute attached. I'm just looking for those three basic BTS units with the addition of the parachute (and the paradrop animation, of course). If anyone can do this for me, I'd be much appreciative and credit you in what I need these for.

I'm working on the next phase of my mod, and it's going to require a lot of new unit models. Here's my wishlist. I know it's longish and a lot of these models are fantasy-based and thus would be difficult to make, but I'd never stop thanking whoever could get these for me.

Merman: a naval unit that's part human part fish that fights with a trident

Ahuizotl: an Aztec cryptid, kind of a otter-like water creature with a hand on its tail

Fianna: an ancient Irish mercenary warrior

Loong: a Chinese dragon

Knight of the Round Table: for this I could probably use any high middle age English knight, but I can't decide on a model yet.

Doombot: a robotic copy of Doctor Doom from Marvel Comics

Conquerant du Nuages: This is a rough translation of "conqueror of the clouds". For this I need a steampunk style airship like something out of this Jules Verne novel

Übersoldat: a robotic Nazi warrior like those seen in Return to Castle Wolfenstein or Atomic Robo

Black Guard: These are soldiers out of the Conan stories. I think someone (Amra maybe) made a model but for the life of me I can't find it.

Supay: an Incan devil

Pandava: five warrior brothers from the Mahahbrata. More info

Mecha: There are plenty of great Mech models out there already, but I'm looking for something more along the lines of Mobile Suit GUNDAM, Voltron or any other anime that features mechs

Loa: Voodoo saints. To be honest I can't find a clear image for one, so this will require a bit of research

Thunderbird: a mythical bird from Native American myth. Could easily be made by a reskin of the hawk mesh from FfH and reskinning it to appear more like the birds depicted on totem poles

Simurgh: a mythical Persian bird

Gladiator: You know, "We who are about to die etc. etc."

SMERSH Agent: a standard Bond villain henchman

Bodhisattva: In Buddhism, a man who has achieved enlightenment

Campeador: a Spanish knight

Harimtu: a Sumerian cultic priestess

Frankenstein: actually, Frankenstein's monster

Valkyrie: Norse shieldmaiden and guider of fallen warriors

Inkanyamba: a pool-dwelling snake-like creature from Zulu folklore

Bakuel made a Thraex which is a type of gladiator.

As for Black Guard, do you mean hyboria's Black Dragons? There was a Hyborian civ somewhere.

Could someone make some of these units for the star wars mod?
Star Destroyer
Super Star Destroyer
Mon Cal cruiser
K-Wing http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/K-Wing
Yuuzhan Vong Warrior ( Yuuzhan Vong replaces Wookie)
World Ship
Coralskippers (Yuuzhan Vong replaces Z-95) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yorik-et
Kor Chokk http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kor_Chokk
Miid to'ik (Yuuzhan Vong replaces Star Destroyer)
Yorik-Vec
Emporors Royal Guard (Empire replaces ??) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor's_Royal_Guard
Rogue squadron (New Republic)
Thrawns Star Destroyer (Imperial Remnant)
Twin suns squadron (Galactic Alliance)
General Greivous(Separatists)
Jango Fett (Mandalorians)
501st Legion (Galactic Republic)
The Nuun (Yuuzhan Vong)
King Adas(Sith Empire)
Guri (Black Sun)
PM me if you need additional clarification or will do it.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a few parachute-attached models sitting around? I found GarretSidzaka's MarineParatrooper on the db and was wondering if anyone knew of (or would make) ATInfantry, Generic Infantry and SAM Infantry with the parachute attached. I'm just looking for those three basic BTS units with the addition of the parachute (and the paradrop animation, of course). If anyone can do this for me, I'd be much appreciative and credit you in what I need these for.

Mechaerik has done some ethnic paratrooper units (here).

Conquerant du Nuages: This is a rough translation of "conqueror of the clouds". For this I need a steampunk style airship like something out of this Jules Verne novel

There's something like this in FfH2 or in one of the modmods, as UU for the...err...forgot the name, the civ with the limited city availability and 3 ring cities.

Loa: Voodoo saints. To be honest I can't find a clear image for one, so this will require a bit of research

In JARM is Voodoo as religion included.

Like TheLadiesOgre said, this unit.

I guess, the elohim monk from FfH2 good fit.

FfH2, Brigit.

Mechaerik has done some ethnic paratrooper units (here).

Thank you J, these are nice and they'll work for testing purposes (I've started adding all kinds of crazy tags, an idea hits me and I think I wonder if it'll work? and then I add it and it works). Things are going to be interesting, once I feel comfortable releasing.

I'm looking for a mod that has culturally diverse units. I've searched and searched and can't find anything. There was a Culturally Diverse Unit modpack but the links are broken and I can't find it anywhere. There are some that have what I'm looking for (like Varietas Delectat) but they change gameplay. I like BTS as it is and I just want to change the unit graphics by the civilization. I don't have a lot of time usually so I don't want to go through the headache of getting each unit specifically for each civ and editing the xml.

Can anyone help me on this?

I'm looking for a mod that has culturally diverse units. I've searched and searched and can't find anything. There was a Culturally Diverse Unit modpack but the links are broken and I can't find it anywhere. There are some that have what I'm looking for (like Varietas Delectat) but they change gameplay. I like BTS as it is and I just want to change the unit graphics by the civilization. I don't have a lot of time usually so I don't want to go through the headache of getting each unit specifically for each civ and editing the xml.

Can anyone help me on this?

VD does not change the gameplay.

My mod mostly introduces ethnic graphics only, I did include some additional unit types though and added the NextWar units / buildings / techs. The installer does allow you to not install that part however.

Or get the BAT mod. BAT has BUG integrated, as well as "better" terrain graphics.

I'm working on the next phase of my mod, and it's going to require a lot of new unit models. Here's my wishlist. I know it's longish and a lot of these models are fantasy-based and thus would be difficult to make, but I'd never stop thanking whoever could get these for me.

Merman: a naval unit that's part human part fish that fights with a trident

Ahuizotl: an Aztec cryptid, kind of a otter-like water creature with a hand on its tail

Fianna: an ancient Irish mercenary warrior

Loong: a Chinese dragon

Knight of the Round Table: for this I could probably use any high middle age English knight, but I can't decide on a model yet.

Doombot: a robotic copy of Doctor Doom from Marvel Comics

Übersoldat: a robotic Nazi warrior like those seen in Return to Castle Wolfenstein or Atomic Robo

Black Guard: These are soldiers out of the Conan stories. I think someone (Amra maybe) made a model but for the life of me I can't find it.

Supay: an Incan devil

Pandava: five warrior brothers from the Mahahbrata. More info

Mecha: There are plenty of great Mech models out there already, but I'm looking for something more along the lines of Mobile Suit GUNDAM, Voltron or any other anime that features mechs

Thunderbird: a mythical bird from Native American myth. Could easily be made by a reskin of the hawk mesh from FfH and reskinning it to appear more like the birds depicted on totem poles

Simurgh: a mythical Persian bird

SMERSH Agent: a standard Bond villain henchman

Campeador: a Spanish knight

Harimtu: a Sumerian cultic priestess

Frankenstein: actually, Frankenstein's monster

Inkanyamba: a pool-dwelling snake-like creature from Zulu folklore

While we are at it,make a Hydra and the King of Monstors.

I'd like to recycle an earlier request.
Can I interest someone in creating the British Queen Elizabeth class future carrier (under construction)?

I'd be happy with a reshaped Firaxis carrier if that is possible. So removing the existing tower, replacing it with 2 towers and disabling the animations of the two elevators which aren't on the real plan would do for me. The aircraft ramp isn't even necessary... :please:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 75
Can anyone make, or know where I can find, a Mesopotamian priest or priestess and an ancient semetic/phoenician priest or priestess for use as a missionary.

I have a few other requests that shouldn't be too difficult, at least I wouldn't think so. I need an Indian Marine, Indian SAM Infantry, and Indian Paratrooper. I know VD has one, but I think its too generic looking and I want something a little more Indian looking. Thanks in advance to anyone who can do this for me.

Top Bottom