Unit requests thread

I was just out talking to some immigration reform protesters, and then with some counter-demonstrators, and they all agreed that the Ju-88 light bomber would really be an important unit for someone to create. I think in this time of tumult and unrest, we should do all we can to bring people together, by doing the artwork of a Ju-88.

:mischief:

I also think a Kongo-Class Cruiser (similar to the AEGIS) would be good for the Japanese in Age of Civilizations.

I don't know if it's possible, but could anyone modify the Mech Infantry unit to have a pair of modern soldiers (perhaps the Marine) on foot beside it? It always struck me as odd to see the modern infantry fighting exclusively from APCs. I know nothing about modding the game, but if this change is possible and anyone could do it, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only person interested in it. Thanks!

I'm adding some units to the game, and I need a semi-modern carrier based aircraft that comes before the F-35 JSF. Could someone model a F-14 Tomcat or a F/A 18? Thanks in advance.

So Paris Hilton and I were shooting each other with silly-string the other day when she commented that she liked Civ4, but it really was missing a multi-use bomber from the late 30's, early 40's for scenarios covering that time period, and she felt the Ju-88 would really be a great unit to be included in the game. I had to agree.
:mischief:

For some reason, Paris is now a bit skiddish on publishing any pics on the web, though that doesn't diminish her interest in a mesh of the Junkers 88 bomber for Civ4.

"Is it possible to remove the ak from the marine and add something like a g36 or some other modern gun, seeing english marines using ak's annoys me so much."
-Tom Cruise

Great, so, thats Tom Cruise's request, its his gift to the baby

Top Bottom