1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Unresponsive numeric indicators

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by bitula, Dec 22, 2016.

1. bitula

bitula Prince

Did someone recognize that numeric indicators are unresponsive to changes? At the beginning of a turn the values are fine (I presume, but who knows…). Now when I do something, for example rearrange the citizens in town to work different tiles the change is not reflected on several panels, like the summary panel of the town (at the bottom) or topmost cumulative panel. If I would compile a list of bugs related to this, it would be several pages long I guess… Did the winter patch fix these? Or maybe it’s only me having these bugs?

2. oroniel

oroniel Chieftain

I have this as well, but I don't know about the winter patch yet.

3. Sun Tzu Wu

Sun Tzu Wu Deity Supporter

I have seen the bug you mention in patch 1.0.0.38. I'm not sure 1.0.0.56 does, but it probably still has the bug too. I just haven't played it long enough to be sure.

4. bitula

bitula Prince

Would be nice to know. This and the last build bug keeps me from playing the game currently. CIv for me was always about indicators and presentation of information upon which a decision can be made. Now this presentation layer is bugged, so basically the decision making process is broken, which I think is a bigger problem than bad/incompetent AI.

5. Sun Tzu Wu

Sun Tzu Wu Deity Supporter

I agree. Information about game metrics should always be easily available and accurate.