Vincentz Mods [Modular] 2.7

Jklmn

Vincentz, may I ask if you will be updating your mod to work with RoM 2.8 now that the full version is out? I know that some of the modules are included as standard but several aren't, such as Silent Hunter, Corps and of course the great Guilds mod. If so, any ETA?

Cheers. :)

First I have to find out how to use torrents......

I noticed in Sid's post, that most people didnt use facebook, and in the RoM forum that most people would prefer torrents. Well. I have a facebook, and have no idea how to download a torrent. ;)

I have however been balancing my mods over the last couple of days, and as soon I check whether it works in 2.8 I will upload a V1.4. ETA 1 week.

Biggest issue in updating is the Guilds, as they require a lot of balancing. On Large or Huge maps they seem ok now, but as their output scale depending the mapsize I would love some feedback on them on giant or gigantic or medium and small.

I also keep running into the Warlord Chief (S) BUG where he will be born even in late games whenever enough combat experience is gathered. I really need to remove that Bug/feature as it is the acilles heal in my mods. There are a couple of other minor issues that needs to be fixed.

First I have to find out how to use torrents......

I noticed in Sid's post, that most people didnt use facebook, and in the RoM forum that most people would prefer torrents. Well. I have a facebook, and have no idea how to download a torrent. ;)

I have however been balancing my mods over the last couple of days, and as soon I check whether it works in 2.8 I will upload a V1.4. ETA 1 week.

Biggest issue in updating is the Guilds, as they require a lot of balancing. On Large or Huge maps they seem ok now, but as their output scale depending the mapsize I would love some feedback on them on giant or gigantic or medium and small.

I also keep running into the Warlord Chief (S) BUG where he will be born even in late games whenever enough combat experience is gathered. I really need to remove that Bug/feature as it is the acilles heal in my mods. There are a couple of other minor issues that needs to be fixed.

I don't think it's necessary to use torrents for such small files, it'll just complicate the process, torrents is reliable for large files like 500 MB +.

I don't think it's necessary to use torrents for such small files, it'll just complicate the process, torrents is reliable for large files like 500 MB +.

Yep, agreed. A regular server download would be better in this case.

Any news on release for 2.8 Vincentz?

Hell yeah ;)

My girlfriend dressed up as a ghost, and myself as a zombie. We went to a great local place at first where everyone was dressed up, but my girls (I have a small bar with 5 bargirls) didnt like it, so we moved to a bigger place (with more tourists), where my GF and me where the only ones in costume :( But still a lot of fun, though I got toooooo drunk, which resulted in dancing (not a pretty sight) and a broken non-smoking promise.

The picture is from the first place, where they really worked on the atmosphere with crusifixes, old trees and pitholes with fire.

Open sourced....

Dont have the time and energy for modding at the moment.
It is supposed to be raining season here, but it only rained two days, which means a lot of diving, drinking and working on my behalf.

So if anyone wants to mess with my mods, I hereby give permission.

If you should have any questions, I still do visit this forum, and will answer them at the best of my abillity.

Open sourced....

Dont have the time and energy for modding at the moment.
It is supposed to be raining season here, but it only rained two days, which means a lot of diving, drinking and working on my behalf.

So if anyone wants to mess with my mods, I hereby give permission.

Could your modmods be ported into Afforesss' pack, like Jooyo modmods are now? That way, we have a qualified modmodder working on it, plus he could have a solution using SDK sources instead of just XML/python.

Could your modmods be ported into Afforesss' pack, like Jooyo modmods are now? That way, we have a qualified modmodder working on it, plus he could have a solution using SDK sources instead of just XML/python.

Yep, handing over to the omnipresent Afforess would be the logical option, assuming Afforess would be happy/have the time to take them over. Really Vincentz mods' are the only major ones still missing from Afforess' pack - it's already got everything else!

Top Bottom