Vingrjoe's Revised Ships Thread

If only we could clone VJ! These units are simply immaculate! It completely blows me away even still when I look at them. I wish he had the time to do all the different classes of WW II. :goodjob:

Per Gosnork's request, I uploaded my North Carolina battleship first released back in 2004.

I know some peeps don't like it when old threads are "re-opened" (Including me...) but I was just wondering if Vingrjoe was still building modern ships? If not...sorry for my reply :)

Why don't you ask him yourself? He posted a response a few days ago on a different thread. You can use the private message option.

I've kinda been out of the Civ3 loop, but I have been lurking here still.

Perhaps I will get some inspiration again in the future and maybe do some more ships, but I'm not making any promises.

I too, relish the thought. :)

I've kinda been out of the Civ3 loop, but I have been lurking here still.

Perhaps I will get some inspiration again in the future and maybe do some more ships, but I'm not making any promises.

Well I'm glad to be tentatively wrong. :)

Well, this is my first post and I've just got back to playing Civ 3 again. Shortly after, I found this forum and this thread, simply amazing, but if there is such thing as request-allowed ship, it would be very nice if vingrjoe could make an arleigh burke class destroyer :bowdown: , because the initial cruiser by firaxis is so bad and I've replaced them with vingrjoe's Ticonderoga class.

Best ships collection there is! :goodjob: Thank you

Just the thought of more ships from you warms my heart this season.

Oh come now, just because it's hovering around 10 (F) degrees, doesn't mean it's cold. I stand outside with the dog while he's doing his business without a shirt or shoes/socks!

Of course, he has to check every tree within 20 feet of the door which takes him about 10 minutes.

Don't worry, this won't be the first time people have told me I'm crazy. :crazyeye:

I also look forward to more ships from you! :goodjob:

Thank you for the kind words ananirtudosi and Tank Guy#3.

Hmm, I thought I did a Burke...but maybe I'm thinking of the Spraunce I did.

On a related note, the USS Albany model that I started, posted a preview and then abruptly stopped back in October has been nagging at the back on my mind to finish.

Right now the Mrs. and I are trying to sell our home and move into a lil' bigger one. So we've been quite busy. Hopefully I will get some time to work on the Albany before spring.

Hopefully I will get some time to work on the Albany before spring.

Yes very hopefully. :) This reminds me, that a lot of your high-class ships are swimming in my CCM-mod and I still haven´t given you credit for this. I will change that. :blush:

Top Bottom