Vingrjoe's Revised Ships Thread

Hi toby1982,

First, welcome to CFC! :)

Second, sadly vingrjoe mainly "lurks" these days. I believe you could, however, PM him and ask if he'd like to trade models.

I don't know the ethics of this (as we're presumably talking about purchased, trademarked goods) but I'd also recommend PM-ing a Moderator and asking if you could start a model-swapping thread in the main forum.

Best Regards,

Oz

Hi,Ozymandias ,
Thanks your suggestions,but i want to consult a questions to you.
That is why i can not PM anybody?when i choice to PM someone, the system will tell me that
"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
. "

So i can not do anything.Please help me,thanks.

toby1982,

I am glad that you enjoy my models. But I regret to say that I am not interested in swapping models. I may plan on selling my models down the road once I invest some time in learning how to make some nice looking textures, to make the models more professional looking.

It's nothing personal, but I don't like the possibility that I may try to sell my models only to find out someone is already selling them after they've creatively changed them a little. Please understand, I'm not implying that you would do this.

I've spent too many hours on my ship models, and honestly if I wanted the models you have, I would build them myself. That is the part of making C3C units I like the most, is making the models myself from scratch. Now animiating them is a PITA, because of the process I use.

Oh, and welcome to CFC.

Vingrjoe

vingrjoe,
First, i am not a models selling man.I collected these models only because i was a hobbyist for warships models absolutely.
Second,i regreted for your determinative suggestion,but i still enjoyed your models and respected yours.
Third,if you decided to sell your models, i want to buy someone. But i hope they are not too expensive,because i am a poor student.So, please tell me your models price and the method that how to finish with the trade.
At last, i wish you and your family all are happy and healthy sincerely once more.
Best regards.

Albany Class CG (Guided Missile Cruiser)

Version 1.0 (03-06-2011)

Download link on page one, post one.

Who can´t say that the last days is truly
THE AGE OF SHIPS.

First Toms pre-WW creations and now this beauty from you vingrjoe filling up the post WW era.

Very glad to see another of your top models.
THANKS mates

Thank you for the nice compliments guys.

Just an absolutely amazing unit, I love how the fire-control radars turn with the Talos missile launchers right before firing. Also doesn't hurt that the Albany class is one of my all time favorite looking vessels :). They definitely had that late 50s early 60s space age look that I always blabber on about.

On a side note, the Talos was a pretty interesting bit of hardware in and of itself. It was the size of early jet fighters, so large in fact only larger cruiser sized surface combatants had the space to carry it and was ramjet powered. Another interesting tidbit is that the U.S. Navy actually used these to take out North Vietnamese radar installations near their coastline. I'll definitely have to include this in El Justo's Vietnam scenario, performing PIRAZ duty off North Vietnam.

I wonder what is in the crate the little hickypopper dropped off.

Superb, Vinegar Joe.

Top Bottom