1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote for Team leader

Discussion in 'Team Kazakhstan' started by Jimmy369, Nov 22, 2008.

?

What leader do we pick? (all are Financial)

Poll closed Nov 26, 2008.
  1. Darius--Persia--Org

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Elizabeth--England--Philo

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Hannibal--Carthage--Char

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Huayna--Inca--Ind

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Mansa--Mali--Spi

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Pacal--Maya--Exp

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. Ragnar--Viking--Agg

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Victoria--England--Imp

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  9. Wang Kon--Korea--Pro

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  10. Oranje--Dutch--Cre

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Jimmy369

Jimmy369 Warlord

We have narrowed it down to Financial leaders in the thread. It is time to put it to a vote so we know what we leader we will have in time for the Monday deadline. All financial leaders are in this poll.

2. Sullla

Sullla Patrician Roman Dictator

Please also make sure to decide on whether you want to have the possibility of duplicate leaders. I think I saw one or two opinions in favor of having duplicates elsewhere in this forum, just clarify that for me while you are choosing your leader(s). Thanks! :)

3. Kaleb

Kaleb Deity

Can people also say who they are voting for and why?

re: Sulla - I thought we'd already agreed on a leader selection format?? Is it just non-duplicate and duplicate that are the option? Do we need to state who our 2nd pref is if we don't get 1st pref?

4. Sullla

Sullla Patrician Roman Dictator

Kaleb, cut and pasted from the explanation thread:

With these settings in place, your team should now be able to finalize your choice of leader. We will be using Lord Parkin's suggestion of how to deal with duplicate leaders:

Thus, your team will need to decide on two things: your leader pick(s), and are you OK with having duplicate leaders? If you are OK with having duplicate leaders, then you will simply get your first choice. No further discussion needed. If your team would prefer not to be playing a duplicate leader, you will need to come up with a top five list. Then, if a duplicate arises, you have the option of swapping to the next leader on your list. I hope that makes sense. :)

The deadline for picking your leader(s) will be Monday, November 24. Please also finalize your team name and any other appropriate nicknames/description by that date. Once I have all of that information, I will create the map and we will get started, hopefully around the end of next week.

5. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

Elizabeth is a great leader....it seems most people want her...I voted for Pascal as I find expansive the best early trait in the game, and fast start is very important.

6. Kaleb

Kaleb Deity

Done that bit at least.

Does that require both teams to be happy with this? If team A picks Leader X and so does team B, but team B isn't happy with duplicates, then which of team A and B gets Leader X? Do both have to pick another leader? Or is one randomly selected to get their first choice?

Do two teams get a duplicate leader only if both teams are happy with their being a duplicate? If not then all teams should pick a list of 5 leaders, even the ones that are 'fine' with duplicate leaders, as they may be the only ones that are happy with that arrangement.

I think you can take it that we are not keen on duplicate leaders, I've not seen anyone on our team say they are happy with them.

Either way, we should get picking our 2nd pref.

7. donsig

donsig Low level intermediary

We got our first choice. :) Let's see what we can do with the financial and philosophical traits.