Vote for your 3 civs you would most like to see (Part II : Eastern Europe) ?

Which 3 civlizations would you like to see in the future ? (Eastern Europe Part)

• Armenia

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Bulgaria

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Georgia

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Serbia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Byzantium

Votes: 89 58.2%
  • Bosnia

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Albania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romania (of Vallachia)

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Hungary

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • The Czech (or Bohemia)

Votes: 28 18.3%
  • Croatia

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Lithuania

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Poland

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • The Huns

Votes: 39 25.5%
  • The Illyrians

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • The Thracians (Odrysian Kingdom, dacians, getae, ...)

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Germania

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Ukraine (or Ruthenians)

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Azerbaijan

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, I was referring back to my original post, which was that I voted for Poland, Byzantium, and Armenians. The question is whether I wanted to replace Poland with a new third choice and I'm saying no.

Armenia and Hungary.
Germania is basically Germany.
Byzantium is an updated Greece.
Other civs are more or less City States, or a copy of already in Civs.

Poland (though it was already 100% certain they were in) and Hungary for sure (would be a fun change to see the Austro-Hungarian Empire to be represented by the Hungarian part instead of the Austrian part).
For the last I went with Bohemia (the Czech). Always overlooked because it was part of the Holy Roman Empire (and later the the Austro-Hungarian Empire), but people forget that it for a long time that whole empire was led by Bohemian Emperors.
I never saw the need for Byzantium to be represented as a separate civ, as it was a Greek Eastern Roman Empire, but undoubtedly it will be in anyway.

I think it is not important that the Kyivan Rus ceased to exist. It would be interesting to give it a chance in the game, against Russia for example)
Ukrainians dug up the Black Sea, built the pyramids, destroyed the Roman Empire, discovered America, won the second World War
and many more
And now they protect the civilized world from the Russian aggression.

Features
- Leader: Petro Poroschenko
- Unique Building: Maydan
- Unique Unit: Ukrainian Insurgent Army(+500% to the escape speed)
- Workers can transform the land into the sea

Moderator Action: Do not mock other posters' Civ suggestions (which is trolling under our rules) or or inject modern politics into a discussion of a medieval Civ (which is off-topic spam). If you cannot discuss Civ suggestions in a civil manner, please refrain from posting.-- Browd
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
How come nobody mentioned Montenegro aka the old Kingdom of Zeta, Principality of Doclea. Very interesting nation with their theocratic rulers. Serbia and Croatia too, incredibly interesting!

OFFTOPIC: Brackenspore dont flame on others ideads and requests. Without "out of the box" thinking we wouldnt have most of our fun mods. So pipe down with the negativity please and act as an adult.

ONTOPIC: I must agree with some posters, Kyivan Rus should´nt be in the pack, thats my 5 cents, sorry mate :(

Moderator Action: Please do not chide other posters for their posting behavior. If you have a problem with someone's post, please report it and let a moderator handle it. -- Browd
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom