Resource icon

Warfare Expanded (for MOAR) 7.3

Hi Wolfdog,
My game with your mode enabled returns to main theme. Without your mod everything is fine.

To make it more specific.

I am using the following:

EvenMoarUnitsAustralia-1.6
EvenMoarUnitsAztec-2.0
EvenMoarUnitsMacedonAndPersia_Release-1.4
EvenMoarUnitsPoland-2.1
MoarUnits-1.2
and
Warfare Expanded (RiseAndFall) with the small fix 7.3

plus the general fix file for Rise And Fall

Without your mod as i already said, it works fine.
With yours, returns to the main theme. As it was before the general fix, for rise and fall, released.

Any idea ?

Hi Wolfdog,
My game with your mode enabled returns to main theme. Without your mod everything is fine.

To make it more specific.

I am using the following:

EvenMoarUnitsAustralia-1.6
EvenMoarUnitsAztec-2.0
EvenMoarUnitsMacedonAndPersia_Release-1.4
EvenMoarUnitsPoland-2.1
MoarUnits-1.2
and
Warfare Expanded (RiseAndFall) with the small fix 7.3

plus the general fix file for Rise And Fall

Without your mod as i already said, it works fine.
With yours, returns to the main theme. As it was before the general fix, for rise and fall, released.

Any idea ?
Is your Civ 6 updated to the most recent winter 2018 patch?

hi,
my version is 1.0.0.2016.

the update is .229 ?

Last edited:
Hi Guys!

Any idea how to fix this?

Code:
3272375.457] UpdateDatabase - Loading Data/WarfareExpanded_UnitAbilities.sql
[3272375.464] UpdateDatabase - Loading Data/WarfareExpanded_UnitPromotions.xml
[3272375.470] UpdateDatabase - Loading Data/WarfareExpanded_Units.sql
[3272375.476] UpdateDatabase - Loading Data/WarfareExpanded_Units_Changes.sql
[3272375.480] ERROR: Failed to release save point.

Thanks!

Edit: updating the game to v229 fixed the problem for me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Those are for Steel and Thunder not MOAR. These are just MOAR's unique units added to Steel and Thunder so you are not missing anything.

That is true, but there is a risk that with next patch, MOAR might be fully dropped. But this we shall see.
I was looking at the unit models Deliverator used for the new S&T and some are reworked and looking better than MOAR's. He also added uniques for all new Civs, which are not part of MOAR.
I wish I could help somehow.

Quite a lot as all the tags in S&T are different to MOAR. Not to mention some units have been moved so upgrade lines are all going to need to be checked. Some units need to be removed as well.

Should work but it will be in english. No one has provided me with a pt-br translation so unless that happens you are stuck with english unfortunately.

I just started a game now. It is all PT-BR, working well. I will play more and report.

Any chance to make it working with Steel and Thunder: Unit Expansion ?
Thanks in advance

Any time table on update for latest patch ? Just wanna say thank you. You have the best mod out their to date...

Thanks. If you mean for the latest Civ 6 patch that was released on the weekend then it should work I tried a game yesterday and it loaded OK.

Thank you please don't ever leave us ... your modding ability is one of the best in the CIV 6 community. Sadly, modding has dropped a bit off compared to CIV 5...

Top Bottom