Warhammer FB Mod

What race do you play in Warhammer FB? (you can select more than one)

• I don't play

Votes: 117 22.8%
  • I play Warhammer 40k

Votes: 115 22.4%
  • I play Lord of The Rings

Votes: 30 5.8%
  • The Empire

Votes: 87 16.9%
  • Brettonia

Votes: 53 10.3%
  • Orcs and Goblins

Votes: 64 12.5%
  • Dogs of War

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • High Elves

Votes: 71 13.8%
  • Dark Elves

Votes: 54 10.5%
  • Wood Elves

Votes: 46 8.9%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 74 14.4%
  • Chaos Dwarves

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Lizardmen

Votes: 49 9.5%
  • Beasts of Chaos

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Hordes of Chaos

Votes: 45 8.8%
  • Skaven

Votes: 62 12.1%
  • Ogre Kingdoms

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • Tomb Kings

Votes: 44 8.6%
  • Vampire Counts

Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
woodelf said:
I'm really hoping that J isn't going to become a JBG...

If you followed SotM you know what I mean. :sad:

Has anyone heard from him at all? Do you guys email, IM, or anything together? Has he burned out more RAM?

Well, i think something happened again to his computer, or his net or something, cause his last post was too motivated, to simply leave the mod without any last words ;)

So lets pray that it is only his net, so he comes up with a new version when he reappears :D

seZ your new elves are fantastic!

still have my system problems, guys. Just had to clear all my partitions and installed sp2. Well I don't get bluescreens anymore but still can't access the internet from home. I fear it'll take a while longer until I can be of assisstance again.:sad:

@JP
Would be nice if you could keep us informed via public internetaccess at least from time to time.

@Olleus
How far is the chaos spawnscript? If there's no assignmend from JP why not work on that?

@seZ and Olleus
As long JP seems to experience problems with his machine maybe you guys could coordinate in order to put up a testversion with the arts and the new psychology scripts?

Before I can start working on the python I need to know one thing.

Are we willing to modify the SDK?
ATM I can not do everything due to python restrictions, but using the SDK means that this mod is entering a new level of complexity.

hell, yea we are going to include heroes! that is a part of design i really look forward to.

@Olleus:
go on modifiing the SDK, J himself wanted to have a look into it. so i think noone will have a problem with that. Let us know about what you are modifiing. Lets get some things done.

I would like to suggest that the Assassin from the Assassin mod be added to Araby as a UU. It will create more of a balance (and make things more interesting ;) )as Araby becomes the civ that can disrupt others with political killings and not just with great armies in the field. Balanced because Araby probably wouldnt be able to compete with the sheer power of civs such as the empire.

Los Tirano said:
I would like to suggest that the Assassin from the Assassin mod be added to Araby as a UU. It will create more of a balance (and make things more interesting ;) )as Araby becomes the civ that can disrupt others with political killings and not just with great armies in the field. Balanced because Araby probably wouldnt be able to compete with the sheer power of civs such as the empire.

Like the idea.

@Olleus
Maybe this is something to work on?

Ploeperpengel said:
Like the idea.

@Olleus
Maybe this is something to work on?

I remember that someone was working on an assasin for the BadPeople Mod. I'll try to dig it up.

If you want an assassin which causes damage to a city, then you could just lift it right out and copy it here.

However, it would be far more interesting to have the assassin kill enemy heroes. Have it attack like a normal unit but it has an x% chance of killing any heroe in the stack which it attacks. This would be very straightforward to do.

Lord Olleus said:
If you want an assassin which causes damage to a city, then you could just lift it right out and copy it here.

However, it would be far more interesting to have the assassin kill enemy heroes. Have it attack like a normal unit but it has an x% chance of killing any heroe in the stack which it attacks. This would be very straightforward to do.
Why not? think the arabyans won't get much heroes so this would balance the issues for them. But the chance shouldn't be to high.

Btw imported a Dawn of War Bloodthirster today:

As soon that's in game - Let's rock!

I think smaller ones will do (would suggest the medium one) because the units are small ingame and you can´t see the details very well (except for flying camera - but that´s only used for screenshots, well... normally).

And do those units come with ready to go animations?

And last but not least! Get some Orc stuff - especially a proper head - out of this game. Plz, plz, plz.

Duke van Frost said:
I think smaller ones will do (would suggest the medium one) because the units are small ingame and you can´t see the details very well (except for flying camera - but that´s only used for screenshots, well... normally).

And do those units come with ready to go animations?

And last but not least! Get some Orc stuff - especially a proper head - out of this game. Plz, plz, plz.

The heads are sheduled for next week, they will be medium or low res. But the Bloodthirster is a big one like the Dragon, for this I really prefer Highres;)

Duke van Frost said:
Do whatever you think is best (I just fear that my machine won´t run the Mod with all the new units :badcomp: ).

Are all the other Greater Daemons also in Dawn of War?? :drool:

no sadly not. I think a limited number of bloodthirsters won't ruin your system btw but that's future talk right now. For now it will be just a couple of attachables. But Rabbit's going to get the game too so I think that Bloodthirster will be in sooner or later.

Top Bottom