Warlords patch

It seems odd that they'd go to the trouble of building a copper mine and then not connecting it to anything. It's the difference between warriors and axmen after all.

You couldn't give me the location of the copper mine in that screen shot, could you? I've been looking for ages and I can't find it.

Thedrin said:
You couldn't give me the location of the copper mine in that screen shot, could you? I've been looking for ages and I can't find it.

I Think its one square north of Lyons, with a worker standing on it to obscure it......and PLEASE tell me that's settler lvl, or a world builder rigged game...late medieval tech (all of them available) in 450 BC !

I doubt it. Since the worker is improving the tile that screen shot wouldn't be proof of anything. Secondly, and more importantly, that hill has forest or jungle. If there were a mine on it the vegetation would have been removed.

Thedrin said:
I doubt it. Since the worker is improving the tile that screen shot wouldn't be proof of anything. Secondly, and more importantly, that hill has forest or jungle. If there were a mine on it the vegetation would have been removed.

Actually your dead right on that, it couldn't be there. I'll blame it on the fact I just bought a new camera phone, and staring at its teeny screen all day has made my eyes go funny :mischief:

DrewBledsoe said:
PLEASE tell me that's settler lvl, or a world builder rigged game...late medieval tech (all of them available) in 450 BC !

It looks like settler level. Note that the human player has 5 times the score of the AI players.

Thedrin said:

That was in an earlier game and i didn't think to screenshot it at the time. It wasn't until someone else said something similar that i knew it was significant and tried to find a similar example. Not knowing the exact situation, i can't be certain but i am fairly sure i had the wheel as i have played romans etc quite a bit and am familiar with the pattern of the workers in that situation.

For the people asking about the screenshot, no it isn't a valid game, i'd forced it along to try to find an example.

seady said:
Is there a bug that means razing cities no longer occurs? Or is that deliberate?

You can raze cities. What's your specific problem?

wioneo said:
I thought that you couldn't capture size 1 cities...

You can if they have been previously owned, were flipped from another culture (or your own) and had a pop higher than two when they were originally conquered.

wioneo said:
I thought that you couldn't capture size 1 cities...
A size 1 city is not automatically razed if it:
Has EVER been greater than size 1, or
has ever had an expanded culture border (perhaps under a different civ).

You CANNOT raze a city if you have that option set when you set up a custom game.

Jaybe said:
A size 1 city is not automatically razed if it:
Has EVER been greater than size 1, or
has ever had an expanded culture border (perhaps under a different civ).

You CANNOT raze a city if you have that option set when you set up a custom game.
I have got British as my capitulation. I raze one of their city before.

I've got this: "-1 because you raze one of our city".

Regards,
Arto.

Top Bottom