Welcome New Members

Hello All. I've been playing Civ for as long as I can remember, It's probably my favorite of all my favorites. I love "Being God" type games. I've played every version and I hope to learn some thing from people here. Hope to see you around!

civfanatcis latest member. have been a fan since civ one back in the early nineties. enjoyed two but played civ iii just a handful of times, as the corruption costs of cities too far from the capital annoyed the hell out of me! my bro, also a big civ nutter, got me civ iv for my bday and i have been back on board, playing nearly as much as i was when i was a young teen on my old 386! the absence of 15 years has been costly to my quality of play, i have been successful up to level seven, but am in great admiration of absolute zero on you tube, being victorious on diety. i must admit, i dont understnad some of the moves he does ie rapid, rapid production on cities on two etc! snd getting other civs to do his dirty work! the dozen games ive played or so on iv i havent been able to get the other civs involved apart from the tech trades. everything else is always red! i guess that's why i signed up, to seek answers to the questions i have......it has been frustrating at times not knowing how to improve my game. i try to go for domination victory but have observed the vast array of possible win scenarios in iv, so well thought of by the makers! iv, such an improvement on iii. and having the music from civ i come up when the world builds on iv, well, that just brought a tear to my eye. i hadnt heard that tune for twenty years!
suprabuzz

Hello everybody! I have been playing Civ III for about 1 year, and I hope to get Civ V soon. This is my first Civ site I've joined, but I am also known as Anakin elsewhere...

Just wanted to say that the Civilization series is the best. There is nothing close. I have them all. And am working on having all the mods and scenatios for them :):D

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i apparity sign up back in 2009 and forgot about this site till now when i finally bought a laptop good enough to play civ 5.

Hello everyone, I have just touched with civ5 and found it's quite different with civ4. Please to meet you!

Windows Vista gone. Windows 7 soon gone. Hello Windows 8 Then Windows 9... Cycle never ends. This is just Corporation trick to make money.

Hello. Just thought I'd drop my introduction off and then get into the thick of things. My buddies are big Civ fans and managed to get me hooked on it as well.

G'day Dux Malleus, like you I'm a firsttimer to this thread. I don't have a title, by the way what's all that about? How do you become Chieftain? That aside, I do have a question. What do I need to do to get the space rocket to assemble in Civ 5? I have collected the required units together near my capital, all my cities have the required science - and all the space parts then do nothing but clutter my tiles. I don't know the procedure and it's got me pissed. Is this problem a common one outthere, or is this unique to my copy?

Top Bottom