Welcome to the RFC RAND sub-forum

double post, sorry

It'll be out when it's ready (23:59 Greenwich time). :lol:

The Desert is long.
:)
Well, Moises did drive his people through the desert fo 40 years (how many turns it is?) We russians love to mention this story everyday for a reason or not.
The Turk, it's mouve ton to ask such questions. Just wait, like we all do. It's still Monday...Though, it will be Tuesday in two hours where I am, but it's my problem.

It'll be out when it's ready (23:59 Central European Time=Italy)...:p

ah sorry, because I'm in Canada at the moment and I thought it was coming out on Monday (today)

The Turk, it's mouve ton to ask such questions. Just wait, like we all do. It's still Monday...Though, it will be Tuesday in two hours where I am, but it's my problem.

Vladivostok ?

Um, it is Monday in Italy. Europe is ahead of North America

i'am sure Rhye is going to upload it... i can feel it...

strong with me is the Force :scan:

in Italy it's 5.58 pm now

we waited for weeks, we can wait for few hours i suppose :D

i'am sure Rhye is going to upload it... i can feel it...
I can't.
It was very bad day for me, my local network died at early morning because of lightning, and when I arrived to work, I found my mafia game was almost ruined by some rule ignorance. At the moment, I knew all other stuff will go wrong today. If you are unlucky for a day, then you are. Sorry people. :)

I can't.
It was very bad day for me, my local network died at early morning because of lightning, and when I arrived to work, I found my mafia game was almost ruined by some rule ignorance. At the moment, I knew all other stuff will go wrong today. If you are unlucky for a day, then you are. Sorry people. :)

Use the Force, my young padawan...

Well, I still don't have my own computer, but I went ahead and (finally!) got BtS and installed it on my brother's :D

And now, downloading!

Top Bottom